Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

i would use it for rendering for youtube and to do more things at once

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

Hello! I would love to win one of these amazing processors as it would be a great aid to me when I stream. I have only just started streaming and am about to buy a new computer, wining this would greatly cut the cost :P

P.S: Merry Christmas! 

I would use this processor to get into photo-editing and gaming :) also, x99 MOBOs do sound tasty with thunderbolt coming out soon

Well it seems like everyone is about to build a rig the same time this give away... curious

wow this is one crazy giveaway. Im not really sure what id do with that processor id probably have to sell my current rig to the moola for the appropriate parts to go with it but after that id prolly get to streaming and making youtube vids or something with a processor as crazy as that.

If I got the 5820K I would put it in the desktop I am getting for Christmas. :D 

I keep looking at x99 for my work/editing/personal/gaming rig. Id much rather get a free cpu :)

Well,
i have been buying computer components and finally i got all the parts but i'm a little mind-stuttered because if i bought a core i3 LGA 1150 thn i wouldn't be able to get a better gpu and this is why i need this core i7!!!!
for hardcore gaming!

I am in the process of building a computer for work, and could really use this processor.

Sweet, its the only part i cant afford for my new system, i mean sacrifice for the god chtulu!!!

I want the 5820k!!! Lol. 

I going to use it to build a gaming rig for myself. 'Cause I'm just using our family's PC so, my own PC will be much better. Thanks 

If I got the 5820K I would put it in the desktop I am getting for Christmas!!!  :D  

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

if i were to win this intel core i7, it would substantially take off the price for a gaming computer i would like to build!

Well for me if I win, I would definately use this processor for multitasking, and of course gaming, and maybe switch to intel, since now I'm using amd processor, and it's far better than mine.

I would replace my i5 4440, and give the old chip to a friend still running a Phenom X4. I would also top-mount a Swiftech rad+pump to the top of my Hadron Air and go nuts with an OC.

A program breaks, you get one angry user. The network breaks, you get 200 angry users and an angry management.

if i were to win the intel core i7, it would substantially lower the price and making it cheaper for me to build a good gaming computer