Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I win I promise to only use it for good and not evil.... ok well maybe a little evil...

If you get easily offended by people on the Internet there is something really wrong with you. You focus on the opinions of a few people instead of worrying about why you have a terrible taste in video games.

I would use this processor to get into programming, modding, and animating games

I just started to get into video editing and streaming. This upgrade would definitely help the quality of what I do. But good luck to all and happy holidays!

Im a computer science graduate student at UT and do a lot of CPU-intensive research. This processor would greatly enhance my work!

with this i would be able to play 3 games at a time while i render some 3d works, play music in the background and edit some videos :P

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

My dad is an Engineer this would make a great late Christmas present. 

I've been meaning to do a complete switch on my rig from amd to intel and nvidia. This would definitely help speed up that process.

Fantastic Giveaway. I'd probably use the 5820K for Gaming and Video rendering, (EX. Team Fortress 2 with Bandicam) however, I'm gonna need to get more cash for a X99 Motherboard. Still, great giveaway and good luck to all those who enter!

My plan would be to build a system on the x99 platform and use it as my daily driver. Then I would take my current rig and use it as an upgraded server for the games that I host.

Never used lga2011 system before, would be interesting to build.

Would be a great upgrade for multitasking, gaming and content creation.  :)

I would love a 5820k, this would be a good way to get started with X99!

CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.8Ghz Motherboard: Sabertooth Z77 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance GPU: GTX 780 Case: Corsair 540 Air Storage: 2x Intel 520 SSD Raid 0 PSU: Corsair AX850 Display(s): 1x 27" Samsung Monitor 3x 24" Asus Monitors Cooling: Swifttech H220 Keyboard: Logitech 710+ Mouse: Logitech G500 Headphones: Sennheiser HD 558 --- Internet: http://linustechtips.com/main/uploads/gallery/album_1107/gallery_12431_1107_23677.png My Setup:  http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/image/7922-1-rkcf7io/ -- NAS: 3x WD Red 3TB Drives (RAIDZ-1), 5x 750gb Seagate ES HDD(RAIDZ-1), 120gb SSD for caching, OS: FreeNAS --  Server 1: Xeon E3 1275v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5 -- Server 2: Xeon E3 1220v2, 32GB of RAM, OS: ESXi 5.5

OooooooOOOooooooo shiny! I'd finally be able to stream with this processor :)

-·- BitFenix Prodigy M (Arctic White) -·- Asus Maximus VII Gene -·- Intel Core i7-4790K -·- Corsair H100i -·- G.Skill Trident X 2133MHz CL9 32GB (4x8GB) -·- Sparkle Calibre GTX580 -·- Samsung 500GB 850 Evo SSD -·- WD Caviar Green 4TB -·- Cooler Master V700 -·- LG 25UM55 21:9 2560x1080 25" -·- Logitech G600 -·-

My current CPU is swetting and shaking while im writing this :D,im gona do a lot of things i currently cant with E7500

Nice job guise! Im planning to stream whit this cpu, if i get it! ;) 

Hi Nick! I recently built two computers with that exact CPU for my cousins... would be funny if I was the lucky one to win this, so I can say I got one for free! :D

Command Center:

Case: Corsair 900D; PSU: Corsair AX1200i; Mobo: ASUS Rampage IV Black Edition; CPU: i7-3970x; CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i; GPU: 2x ASUS DCII GTX780Ti OC; RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 64GB (8x8) 2133MHz CL9; Speaker: Logitech Z2300; HDD 1: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB; HDD 2: 2x Samsung 540 EVO 500GB (Raid 0); HDD 3: 2x Seagate Barracuda 3TB (Raid 0); Monitor 1: LG 42" LED TV; Monitor 2: BenQ XL2420TE; Headphones 1: Denon AH-D7000Headphones 2Audio-Technica AD1000PRMHeadphones 3Sennheiser Momentum Over-EarHeadsetSteelseries Siberia Elite; Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RBG; Mouse: Steelseries Rival 300; Other: Macbook Pro 15 Retina (Mid-2014), PlayStation 4, Nexus 7 32GB (2014), iPhone 6 64GB, Samsung Galaxy S6 64GB

Thanks for the giveaway! With this I'd finally be able to build my first enthusiast platform build. I helped my friend build one over the summer on X79 so being on X99 would get me some bragging rights...

i7? I would really like, to upgrade to it from my C2Q (it isn't so bad, but with old chipset, I don't have ex. USB 3.0 or SATA III).

Give my the computer I use now to my son, and build a new beast for myself.

I would love to win this for a system my Fiancee and I are putting together for video/photo editing and gaming.