Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

If I was to get the I7 5820k I finally wouldn't be bottle necking my R9 290 in Bethesda games. I'd probably start video editing again. 

Since everything is done through a PC, I would gladly welcome the gift and build a nice rig!

Good luck to everyone!

I would build a Haswell E System with it because i like to build systems. :-D

Hey guys, I would use this to help me stream since i just blew all my money on my new gaming rig but i could only afford an i5, and i also multitask on my 3 monitors where the i7 would be very helpful :)

i would like it to help me edit videos faster as it takes a while atm 

Killermicrowave

I would probably sell my current PC to one of my console peasant friends and build an entirely new system designed for video editing. If I don't sell it, I will recycle some of the parts for the new system and sell the individual parts that I didn't recycle.

My current i7 4770k is really nice, but having more cores will definitely speed up my workflow for my short films. I rendered an eight second clip yesterday with only a few effects added, and it took 32 minutes to render at 1080p. 

I'm also getting into streaming, and having more cores is nice for keeping everything snappy while I'm streaming. 

i edit photos and videos , 3d model , and want help my dad in a reasonably small buissnes of his bellieve or ot he still havent got a website in this day 

and age 

i am also gettin to programming coding, and developing , and i also want to game and you know that this can handle it pretty easy.

i open aloooot of apps at once and will love all those 6 fast cores and i would really like to use ddr4 .

would realy like to get this cpu  :)  thanks for the giveaway.

Id put the CPU into my up-coming build for collage : D

It seems impossible until it's done.

Thanks for the giveaway!

This would be an awesome upgrade from my 2500k system.

Hmmm, what to do, dot dot dot . . .

Remember, should it be necessary to divide by zero, then it shall not exist, for his desserts cabinet contains 69 different types . . .  of cheesecakes and pies
Measure twice, CUT ONCE!  <_<

I'm looking to build my first real tower computer, and i would rely love to be able to make a X99 system with 5820k instead of a Z97 system with 4790k  :D

I would use it for Photoshop, Premiere and gaming.

It's already on my wishlist so it would fit my lineup very nicely :)

Ide put it in my rig! It would be quite an upgrade from my I5 4670k!

CPU:I5 4670K   GPU:Radeon HD 7850 2 GB (To be upgraded)   RAM:2 x 8 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3   Motherboard:MSI Z97S SLI Plus

I would love this for a hardcore gaming rig that I have been thinking about for a while!

I would gently insert the CPU in the socket, and make CAD drawings with it (and also game)!

P.S. Please notice me Luke-Senpai!

I would use the 5820k to help in building a new PC and use my old one as a VPN or NAS or something.

This would be a major upgrade from my current CPU (FX 6300). With this I would be able to render videos at a faster rate and it would allow me to do more multitasking than I am able to do now. 

Dear LinusTechTips,

I would LOVE to win the i7 5820k inorder to build my first high end PC. I'm an avid tech fan and have been introduced to this wonderful world of PCs by you. For that I'm thankful. Please consider me in your final choice.

If i got the i7 5820k, it would be a great needed cpu update for me. I like the x99 but over all cost is a lot to get into it so wining the cpu would be a big savings on moving to the new platform. I use my computer for everything games, productvity, work etc. so the 5820k would be put to good use but mostly gaming lol