Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I would use that CPU for gaming and work. I've been getting into 3d modeling ever since I started to design my own case but I've been having to do it on a laptop. A six core monster would fix many of the issues I have.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

My gaming computer has been long overdue for a processor and motherboard upgrade. I'm still running a Sandy Bridge 2600k from 2011. Winning this processor would allow me to upgrade the gaming machine as well as build the media PC for my living room that I have been wanting to do for a while.

this is a comment i want an i7 5820k

see i want it so much thats why i memorized the name

or maybe it just says it right above this

I would use the 5820K in my current build, this would help me more than ever due to the fact that I am running on a i5 4690 AMD I use my pic for gaming, streaming video editing and occasionally for music. I need dem cores

If I won, I would use it to run a game server while I play, and possibly to experiment with rendering.

Obviously, upgrading my system. 

The i7 5820k is a nice CPU. 

The only downside would be to afford a x99 Mainboard and DDR4 RAM and probably a new CPU-cooler. 

I would build a testing pc with a few virtual machines, some for crm/erp testing, one for video editing, another one in wich to test antiviruses, etc, etc.. (+ 3x2TB Seagate + 64GB ram=virtual heaven)

Gimme gimme.  I may be able to build a system that can actually handle playing Crunchyroll streams 60fps with interpolation using SVP+madVR and livestreamer.  So, um, basically I'd be watching cartoons better.

I have my silly AMD X2 250 so many years that I would like to replace it. That is what I would do with the win. Btw Hyperkin Retron 5 video was like: "This is pretty cool ! Oh no, this is bad. Wow ! No still bad." Rollercoaster review :)

cannot satisfy with my 4790K, looking for a more powerful upgade

Lot of people wanna jump to X99-DDR4, well with CPU budget covered, why not  ;)

Finally got PS4 Pro

I'd upgrade my cpu from my current FX-6300, buy a water cooler and overclock that puppy to hell.

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

i love intel i7's and i would love one :D

I have no clue what I would use the processor for. I have some ideas but it all depends if I win it or not.

Hi if i win this 5920k processor it will go towards a live streaming build.Please im poor

I would sell the AMD mobo and cpu I'm sitting on and build around Intel. Kind of a hassle, but worth.