Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

i dont know anything about rigs i hope i get pick haha

Gonna use this to beast-mode my battlestation. I use it for a lot of 3D renders for college so this would actually be pretty handy.

x99 6cores would be nice for my video editing, programming, and gaming rig , not to mention an awesome Christmas gift!!

I would finally be able to watch you guys in 4k :D ("wink" "wink")

Would use it for rendering/streaming games/recording :) could manage to get a X99 board 

I'd love a 5820k, I really need an upgrade, this would serve well!

Build: Sister's new build |CPU i5 2500k|MOBO MSI h61m-p23 b3|PSU Rosewill 850w  |RAM 4GB 1333|GPU Radeon HD 6950 2GB OCedition|HDD 500GB 7200|HDD 500GB 7200|CASE Rosewill R5|Status online

Build: Digital Vengeance|CPU i7 4790k 4.8GHz 1.33V|MOBO MSI z97-Gaming 7|PSU Seasonic Xseries 850w|RAM 16GB G.skill sniper 2133|GPU Dual R9 290s|SSD 256GB Neutron|SSD 240GB|HDD 2TB 7200|CASE Fractal Design Define R5|Status online

This would be awesome! 

I will use it for game development and some 3D modeling. I live in South Africa and prices on tech components here are VERY high, so this is an opportunity to get a high end cpu at a very good price! FREE!  

I'd stick it in my toaster to make a toaster WITH HYPER THREADING CAPABILITIES.

If I win this marvel i will play a game a whole week 

Would love to win this.  I have been eyeing a new workstation build because I have started to do a lot of editing while gaming and web surfing.

Can't wait to stick this on an asus x99 deluxe. 

Thanks

I can help with programming and hardware.

<Script>alert("This website is vulnerable to XSS");</Script>

I,m building my nephew his very first pc and i want it to be perfect, i only need a gpu and a cpu and cant aford decent ones, if im provided with a cpu i would manage to get him a grate graphics card.

Gaming, Gaming, Gaming, And more Gaming. lol

Thanks for the opportunity! and good  luck all.

Man, it would be so awesome if i could win one of these processors. I have been saving up my money and i was going to buy a 4790k and a gtx 970 to upgrade from my amd 4130 and gtx 660 (my first pc build), but then i came across your giveaway. I would spend the $500 i would have spent on the 4790k and the motherboard to buy and x99 board and DDR4 ram. I would mainly be doing gaming, photoshop, maybe some 3d imaging and ive been trying to make music. I would like to do some video editing, but ive never really had anything to record. I have already bought an NZXT H440 (inspired by your review, lol) because my old case didnt support water cooling. I would overclock the crap out of that processor! If i won i would be so thankful. Heck! im thankful that your even giving these away, even if i dont win! And huge thanks to intel for providing these beast cpu's! Thanks and good luck to everybody! 

Current pc http://i.imgur.com/ozeYmTn.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/h9wvU9l.jpg

I would love one of these so i could overclock it and boost a bit of my fps also i'd need to buy another motherboard but it would be totally worth it. 

Already considering X99 for my cad station and would enjoy the jump start to building that machine. Retiring my old workstation that much sooner!

Then why do you want to win it?

Oh, you don't want to win it? Then DON'T POST HERE! Did you not read the post? It clearly says:

By commenting you have entered into the draw. Although it's unlikely, this might end up going to you or someone else who didn't properly read the post and some people who actually wanted to win it would miss out.

Sorry everyone else, I just wanted to ask this guy to maybe read the post fully before commenting next time...

AND BTW I do want to win this, so gimme gimme  :D.

Yeah, because one post on here is going to decrease your chances of winning by so much.... Dude, this thread isn't even a day old and there are already 159 pages of people  entering in this giveaway. One vote is not gonna do crap. Also, if by some miracle I do get chosen, I guarantee you Linus or Luke will see that I didn't want to enter myself in the giveaway, and choose someone else. 

Also judging by your posts, you're one of those people that contribute absolutely nothing to this forum and just come here for to leech off the giveaways. Your last three posts were in this giveaway, the 1 million sub giveaway, and the Asus ROG Laptop giveaway. People like you don't have a really good rep here, and there have been many complaints about guys that just come for giveaway (like yourself). You're the reason people have been wanting to put post restrictions on these giveaways so that the people that win are actual, contributing members. It's just not fair to us. These giveaways are meant for people who contribute. This is LMG's way of showing thanks.

All I have to say to you is congrats, you're getting angry at me for worsening your chances in the giveaway, when I obviously didn't enter... Nice.

Hope to see you around...... oh wait. I guess it's till the next giveaway then.

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

making an overkill gaming rig
or what I like to call , but others hate calling it " future proofed gaming rig".

I actually just wanted to update my old rig with a new GPU, so with this this CPU I would have the opportunity to build an entire new rig.

I would use the CPU as a CPU, I could use the power. My i5-3570K is getting to the point where it is to slow for me.

I would love to win the 5820k!

It would be going into service as a dedicated F@H and media server mATX build.

LanSyndicate Build | i5-6600k | ASRock OC Formula | G.Skill 3600MHz | Samsung 850 Evo | MSI R9-290X 8GB Alphacool Block | Enthoo Pro M | XTR Pro 750w | Custom Loop |

Daily | 5960X | X99 Sabertooth | G.Skill 3000MHz | 750 NVMe | 850 Evo | x2 WD Se 2TB | x2 Seagate 3TB | Sapphire R9-290X 8GB | Enthoo Primo | EVGA 1000G2 | Custom Loop |

Game Box | 4690K | Z97i-Plus | G.Skill 2400MHz | x2 840 Evo | GTX 970 shorty | Corsair 250D modded with H105 | EVGA 650w B2 |

Hello everyone!

First thing I would do is buy an awsome X99 ASUS MoBo accompanied with 16GB of DDR4 and then watch all of LinusTechTips until my eyes pop :D

I don't suspect I have much of a chance of winning this, but I will enter either way. I am planning a PC build soon, and I do a lot of editing, so the chip will help quite a lot for rendering, and possibly gaming. Thanks for doing this giveaway for us!