Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

I'd love a 5920k for video and games.

thanks for putting this on guys. X99!!!

Six core sweetness! I would use it for my new workstation. My current 6yr-old rig is not fast enough for my renders and InDesign files :(

I know winning this giveaway it's like being a needle in a haystack but i still hope :)

With it i'd build a really nice looking watercooled pc, for video and audio editing and to upload some good and funny gameplay videos on yt, so much excited!! :D

if i had this i would be able to render videos faster and beable to creat content more frequently

Intel x99 6-core! Dude count me in!

This will save me so much money yet have a very powerful pc

I'm either going to give (sell (evil)) it to a friend, or just wait till I can afford a new rig.

i have already purchased parts for my new gaming/editing pc and i still need a cpu this would really help me out if i got this so i could put more money toward a higher grade Gpu

I would use this processor for a kick-ass gaming rig. This is actually in my "dream build... build... build" list of parts, as I am unable to afford it and the others with my minimum-wage, still in High-School job.

Hey guys. I would start by buying a high grade Intel mobo for x99 and getting some juicey for 4 ram. With this processor I would finally have the chance to do my dream and become a game streamer. I would stream 2 hours a day on Monday-Thursday then Friday 5+ hours and 5+ on Saturday and Sunday. I would stream arma 3, dayz, company of heroes 2, mine craft,insurgency,cs go and many other games. Well thanks for reading and if I win thanks again.

Young/Jack aka YoungAckj

I'd use the 5820k in my main rig and turn my APU build into a kickass router or an HTPC for my bathroom or something. Also rendering, I'd render ALL the things.

With this peace of enthusiast grade HW I will upgade my dev machine for some Unreal Engine 4 stuff. ;)

And I'll finish my game

Dual monitor setup with wayy too many tabs :P and some heavy Photoshop/Paint Tool SAI usage, not to mention I'm getting a GTX 970 very soon and would love to have a beefy CPU to match.

me must have it :)

'cause of your channel (love it) built a gaming rig and i'm terrible at games

terrible i tell you :))

This thing is like insanely mental \m/.o_O.\m/

I would most probably sell my current rig to upgrade to the correct socket and enjoy the awesomeness of what is the DDR4 monster. Probably get back to triple boxing and streaming EVE Online  :D

CoolerMaster HAF 932 Modded • Intel Core i5 4690K | CoolerMaster V8 GTS • Kingston HyperX Fury White DDR3 1866MHz 16GB • Gigabyte Z97X Gaming 3 • Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 270X Windforce 2GB GDDR5 • Intel 520 Series 120GB SSD • Corsair RM Series 650W PSU

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winning this would be amazing as I planned upgrading from X58 to X99 soon™.

It would help running a virtual machine in VMware while working with Photoshop or playing some games ^^

I pray to GabeN I relieve this holy gift from above so I can laugh in the face of all those who oppose me

I'm here for the giveaway! :D What would I do if I won? I would run straight to the post office! :lol:

I would use this for multitasking, faster and better performance for my new hobby called YouTube (video editing mostly).