Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

if i won this would make my Christmas so awesome and i would have a computer that i can do some series gaming on PS i love the channel watch every single you tube video happy Christmas everyone. :)  :)  :)  :)  

I'd use it in my gaming rig. It needs an upgrade...

I am hoping to build my first Computer soon and this would free up my budget to purchase another 970 giving me Wicked PC for my first ever build.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I'd use one of these to start a new system. My current one is pretty much complete and a new project would be awesome.

C0Ff7xo.jpg

INTEL 5820K GIVEAWAY DECEMBER 19-26

Our friends over at Intel have been generous enough to provide us with 2 Core i7 5820K 6-Core Processors to give away to the community! Think of it as an awesome holiday present from Intel to the community :)

How do I enter?
Leave a comment below to enter the draw. One comment (entry) per user.

This is a worldwide giveaway.

Also, please mention in your comment what you would do with the processor if you were to win this giveaway! (This will not affect who wins in any way - winners are chosen at random, this is just a way to add a bit of cool community interaction to the contest) Are you a budding streamer or video editor who will use the extra cores for multi-tasking? Would this chip act as the missing piece for a set of workstation components that you've been eyeing?

Entries close December 26 at 4pm PT, so be sure to leave you comment here before that time. The winner will be selected on December 27.

5820K PLEASE

As someone who has recently taken up video editing, this would be a good replacement for my AMD 6-core, especially once i start doing some more intense stuff.

Current Build:

AMD FX-6300 - ASUS M5A78L-M LX+ - Radeon HD 7770 - WD 500GB HDD - 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX Blu

I'd like to get one as an upgrade!! Currently running I5-2500K and I think it's on it's last legs. Time for an upgrade!

I'd love a 5820k because it would be a nice upgrade from my amd fx 6100 xD

I would finaly be able to afored a computer worth talking about

I would use it to run all the vms and get rid  of my power hungry ESXI box.

I would sell my extra parts, 970a motherboard, and go all out overclocked workstation with 16 or 32 GB of ddr4 and an asus x99 mobo.

I would use this CPU in my next pc build that I am planning.

Thanks for the giveaway guys!

This would be an awesome Christmas present, since I'm already saving for parts!

I would use it for a new custom watercooled build! B)

Usage: Extreme-multitasking (over 9000)

Thank you for the give-away!

I'd use it to build my dad a computer, because currently, he doesnt have one

Currently spending money on parts

I would love to win this.  I would build my first gaming rig and use it to make videos and stream!

Sup sup!

So my current/only computer is a(n early) 2008 macbook pro. Now, I've been waiting for an opportunity to present itself so that I can ask my parents to help me get a custom built computer going, and this processor might just be that. I am a full-on creative, doing graphic design, wanting to get into hardcore video editing, and a computer engineering student/gamer constantly learning more and more code to work on application development and software engineering.

So I hope that I can soon enough get something super dope and such a beast at processing and multitasking rather than use a computer that has minecraft frozen at 40 fps and a 10 chunk radius. I really hope I can get something like this at some point, and I also want to participate more in these forums. I just have nothing to contribute, as I have no experience of my own personal computer components. Only a man looking at the figurative window of all the computer components I can imagine. Especially now that my 360 is red-ringed :(. Either way, keep being awesome and hopefully I can chat here sooner than later!

Stay awesome guys,

@TheNoelB

Winning this would be a great excuse to upgrade my i5 2500k-based system as a college graduation gift to myself.

Long time Linus fan, somehow never managed to register for the forums before. I should check in here more often  :D