Intel Core i7 5820K Giveaway

i would use the 5820k to help with streaming and also to give my 4690k to my brother to replace his apu

This would be amazing! I would start my new intel earlier than expected!

Hey, thanks for doing this giveaway.

If I am to win I would definitely start a pc build and have the money I saved up for a gtx980 or a 970 to get a decent build overall.

This would lower my render times soooo much.

Please,

its so important

I would most likely use it to be able to play multiple games at the same time, it would be a great improvement from my dell with a I5-2320. Due to lack of a decent video card my 1gb radeon hd 5570 cant produce the quality i am looking for but the main setback is cost of the processor, the rest of the pc build is cheap. Bonus i look forward to the daily episodes from linustechtips cause they provide a much more thorough guide/answer to everything you show.

Awesome! never had a i7 before. Planning to use it on my next gaming rig that I hope to be able to build next year (saving money for it). I want to be part of the new  platform with 2011-3, DDR4 and such.

If I could get a 5820k, I would build an overkill rig.

(and play solitaire)

I would use one of them babies for all the multitasking. All of it.

Laptop - Lenovo Y50   Keyboard - Corsair K95 RGB Cherry MX Brown   Mouse - Logitech G502 Proteus Core   Mousepad - Razer Firefly

Please read the LTT Code of Conduct before submitting a post

If I win this it will become the centre piece of a new build I will be doing with my tax rebate in April!

Well, It'd render my game clips better.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

Awesome a give away! Good timing I'm starting to build my PC in the next week.

if i was to win one of there bad boys i would start making a full custom water cooled system :P

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Hallo, mi nombre es Ahbyu Haloo. Ayoh, mi hombre, how do you do?
If I win this thingamajig, I'm fin to throw this thing in a rig.
Make a bit of a din on my didgeridoo, a bit of a fidget with some slivery moves.
I'll wiggle my toe, a celebratory shuffle, a rigamorole,
I figure a jiggle will tickle my soul.
To win this silicon lottery, oh it's gotta be me.
But who cares, it's silly, I can't be bothered, ya see.
But I'm a bit of a schiz, so just give it to me and keep me lobotomy free.

End of discussion. Got it? Capiche?

I'd say that an upgrade package to DDR4/X99 would be in my future if I won this.

"If three hundred Spartans could hold fast against the tides of Persians trying to break through Thermopylae, we too will hold against the tides of Hidrane at Camden. For our fallen brothers!" ~Alex Jayson, The Chronicals of Michegal.

Getting the 5820k would give me the chance to join the PC Master Race :D

Prices of used GPUs on eBay are in my budget, but I couldn't afford a big Intel CPU.

Oh id love this, 

Id build my first ever and i mean ever Intel based RIG ... yes I have been AMD for ever! Slot A FTW! 

ICT professional, Addicted to PC

Hmm to be honest i think i would buy a nice new board then throw it into my case re build a new pc without crummy ddr2 and it would be great :3 thank you guys at linus tech tips for doing stuff like this i am beyond loving the content thank you guys have a nice day and nice holidays :3

Oh nooice!!

I'm saving up to buy a new PC, this will save me alot of cash if i would win this. Think i might even spend the cpu "money" on some other components or someone * wink wink* 

This is an awesome product that I would love to win.  I an currently a Us citizen living in Canada.  My company has asked me to extend my time here for another year but I will send my family back to the States and travel back to see them on the weekends.  This means that I will need to buy another gaming rig so I can play both in Canada and the US. My current rig is getting a little long in the tooth so this would be an awesome opportunity to start off my second PC build!

I would use this for gaming.....I know I know more cores won't make a difference but think of all the multitasking I could do :).