North Korea has played a bit too rough with the US, US Gov to respond

XTankSlayerX

It needed to be confirmed, but was there any doubts, really? Since this whole shit-storm started, everyone has been saying it was North Korea. GG, N.K, you managed to piss off one of the largest and powerful military forces in the world. 

Ryze of the Phoenix: 
CPU:      AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 4.15GHz
Ram:      64GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @ 3200Mhz (Samsung B-Die & Nanya Technology)
GPU:      MSI RTX 3060 12GB Aero ITX
Storage: Crucial P3 1TB NVMe Gen 4 SSD, 1TB Crucial MX500, Spinning Rust (7TB Internal, 16TB External - All in-use),
PSU:      Cooler Master MWE Gold 750w V2 PSU (Thanks LTT PSU Tier List)
Cooler:   BeQuite! Prue Rock 2 Black Edition
Case:     ThermalTake Versa J22 TG

Passmark 10 Score: 6096.4         CPU-z Score: 4189 MT         Unigine Valley (DX11 @1080p Ultra): 5145         CryEngine Neon Noir (1080p Ultra): 9579

Audio Setup:                  Scarlett 2i2, AudioTechnica AT2020 XLR, Mackie CR3 Monitors, Sennheiser HD559 headphones, HyperX Cloud II Headset, KZ ES4 IEM (Cyan)

Laptop:                            MacBook Pro 2017 (Intel i5 7360U, 8GB DDR3, 128GB SSD, 2x Thunderbolt 3 Ports - No Touch Bar) Catalina & Boot Camp Win10 Pro

Primary Phone:               Xiaomi Mi 11T Pro 5G 256GB (Snapdragon 888)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northrop_Grumman_B-2_Spirit

The b2 is an amazing piece of technology. It isn't just it's shape however that does play a major role its stealth capabilities. Plenty of information is actually declassified and there are a few documentaries on this aircraft in particular because of the way the public had discovered it's existence. I'm a nut for aerospace vehicles so I would say it's worth the hour long discovery channel special on it. Anyways back to the point of this post, sad to say this isn't in production anymore. I know it's a wiki post so don't jump on me for it .... but thousands of intelligent and plenty of reputable people do use it and can submit corrections for it.

So Korea threatens US with terrorist attacks ???

Wtf is happening. Is that King Chon or w/e his name is really so butthurt or what ?

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

well this matter just turned much more interesting, wonder what they are going to say tomorrow

It's a B2 stealth bomber. From what we know, it goes totally undetected on radars and other tracking equipment because of the shape of the aircraft.

And the funny thing is, the B2 has been in production for quite a long time I think. Probably scarier things in the arsenal yet to be revealed

indeed, if they used prototype helis to take down bin laden, DARPA sure must have some really scary shit on them

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I don't think even China will defend NK for shit like this.

Wouldn't really be much of a war since NK really has nothing comparable to any super power, besides say a few nuclear weapons.

A few nukes is enough, You can launch a array of 4 or so at every important city and only a few nukes can be stopped.

For US that would be

-Washington

-New york

-Los Angles

-Chicago

They need to be Intercontinental balistic misiles though, and they are expensive as hell.

A riddle wrapped in an enigma , shot to the moon and made in China

This means that North Korea just threatened the US with an attack... I am not against the US government moving a few carriers off NKs coast and really giving them something to sweat about.

fleet-of-ships.jpg

just watched the trailer of the movie, its even more stupid what the GoP did this shit and even more that sony cancelled it, if the US does some sort of attack against NK it was because this shit was the beginning of it

A few nukes is enough, You can launch a array of 4 or so at every important city and only a few nukes can be stopped.

For US that would be

-Washington
-New york
-Los Angles
-Chicago

They need to be Intercontinental balistic misiles though, and they are expensive as hell.

if i were to attack merica with nukes i would replace chicago with seattle, that city has much more important shit that chicago

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Enjoy your newfound freedom.

North Korea? Freedom?

*chuckles*

if you have to insist you think for yourself, i'm not going to believe you.

I think you're failing to see that Sony has no other choice if all the major theatres refuse to screen the film.

oh i didnt know the theaters refused. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

well this matter just turned much more interesting, wonder what they are going to say tomorrow

indeed, if they used prototype helis to take down bin laden, DARPA sure must have some really scary shit on them

IRL aimbot.

This means that North Korea just threatened the US with an attack... I am not against the US government moving a few carriers off NKs coast and really giving them something to sweat about.

-snip-

I think that would do more then make them sweat.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

It truly is a terrifying piece of machinery built for war. Heck, not even war. Its unfair if you have B2s. You can't detect them, they carry nuclear and conventional cruise missile loads, and they can be used to "buzz the tower" of the opposing country and the reason they work so well for intimidation is that they are a reminder that you are not safe. 

See, carrier strike groups are an extension of sheer power. Dick measuring at its finest. But the B2? Its a simple message. Fuck with us and we can send you back into the stone age within 6 hours, and you'd never see the plane or the missiles coming. We can end you with a single plane carrying a single missile.  Thats what the B2 is. 

If a carrier strike group is the kick to the balls, the B2 is the slicing of the jugular.

B2 - undetectable?

You must be from 50 years ago.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

i still cant believe sony caved and are not releasing the movie. now they have sony by the ballz. 

you dont gamble with human lives

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

you dont gamble with human lives

i really need to update my knowledge of the situation since i stopped after hearing north korea is possibly behind this. and yes you really cant gamble with human lives there have been a lot of deaths this week. but this sets a huge precedent that is very dangerous for the future. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Or...Sony could release the movie for free to everyone as a Christmas gift thereby foregoing the theatres as per the request/demand of the GOP, and send a Christmas card to NK with a picture of a large pasty white bum and several middle fingers as a eff you.

Actually I doubt they could afford to do that and lose the capital they've spent creating the film. But it'd be the coolest bad ass move ever.

I am still in disbelief about this story to be honest. I hope the FBI official statement gets a bit indepth.

I love that first comment.

"And in other news water is wet."

Hah, so true. 

COMIC SANS

I havent had my morning coffee yet...  :unsure:

A yes, the B2 stealth bomber, I wasnt 100% sure of the name. Yeah, its deadly as balls because it wont show up on radar... Or anything for that matter, This is truly one death machine of war, Thanks America.

B3 bomber is already listed on Wikipedia. Knowing the military, the B4 bomber is probably in use. 

Sound: Custom one pros, Audioengine A5+ with S8 sub.

K70 RGB

I'm still extremely sceptical that this is an attack from North Korea.

Not surprisingly, I'm not the only one, I would suggest everyone read this great article on the subject. http://www.wired.com/2014/12/evidence-of-north-korea-hack-is-thin

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Wow.... So many stupid reactions here.... US wont attack over this, they can't afford a war. They dont have the money for it. Hell NK probably has more money then the US at this point.

And nukes? Are you INSANE? If the US drops 1 nuke, yeah then we'll be in ww3, cuz both russia and china are not going to like that much. Nothing is going to happen...... Except talking about it. There's only going to be a war if NK attacks, and they won't cuz if they do china wont protect or help them. So they'll be fucked, and they know it (hopefully, the guy is crazy after all).

I have no signature

if i were to attack merica with nukes i would replace chicago with seattle, that city has much more important shit that chicago

Replace Los Angeles with any city with a major air force base like Phoenix

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Wow.... So many stupid reactions here.... US wont attack over this, they can't afford a war. They dont have the money for it. Hell NK probably has more money then the US at this point.

And nukes? Are you INSANE? If the US drops 1 nuke, yeah then we'll be in ww3, cuz both russia and china are not going to like that much. Nothing is going to happen...... Except talking about it. There's only going to be a war if NK attacks, and they won't cuz if they do china wont protect or help them. So they'll be fucked, and they know it (hopefully, the guy is crazy after all).

You don't know this country very well, do you?

You obviously know very little about world affairs, politics, and economics. No way in hell NK has more money or power than the US. Sure we wouldn't attack over a hacking thing, but if there are attacks on our civillians, you can bet your ass we will respond. NK might have had all these years to entrench themselves, but it still wouldn't be enough.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You know war is actually a very effective rally cry to get the public and morale up as long as it remains the popular opinion that this needs fought. It especially helps if you have a personal rally cry such as remember pearl harbor. That was a hell of a demonstration of one country coming together and making it happen. Not only that but because two war fronts needed fought it called for factories to be opened and jobs to be created, dropping unemployment bellow 10%. Now I am NOT agreeing or disagreeing with the idea but just saying war is actually a very profitable and can actually help economic growth.

So can the US Gov tell Sony its okay to release the Interview on Christmas day again and can Obama tell North Korea to stop their shit otherwise they'll get another flyby by one of the most deadly machines of war that the world has ever seen? 

Valiant_Shield_-_B2_Stealth_bomber_from_

One of these is scary enough. Would they like the entire fleet of them just casually strolling above their capital? Cause thats what you get for issuing terrorist threats against a US company of this calibre and to this degree. 

Good job North Korea. You managed to piss off a lot of people and get the US Gov involved (lets ignore how bad Sony is at securing things for a moment) and most importantly you threatened the release of a James - Seth masterpiece. 

Enjoy your newfound freedom.

And you think that would be right? You think that America being the worldwide police is good? Wtf man? Unless you were being sarcastic, that is fucked up. Thinking nuclear threat is a good idea? Hell no!

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)