**old tread - please check stickied thread** UOLTT 2015 Star Citizen Battle starts 16th January!

rentaspoon

kden

Fun, but you lost me on the each ship part, not everyone owns all ships. So everyone who wish to test there mettle can't join.
But I'm in.

Cant wait 

SOunds cool. is this just in our ORG?

Ooh, exciting! I'll still be around for that, so count me in :)

I've been waiting for lobbies for the longest time just for this, can't wait to get some flight time in with you guys.

Sounds like fun!

Too bad I can't get my redeemer in yet. =/

Yesss. by 16th I should have my machine back and running so I'm dying to fly with all you fine gentlemen.

Great idea setting this up, Renta. Too bad the only fighter I have is the Mustang Omega, lol. I won't kill anything but I could harass the crap out of them.

Are we going to be able to sign up on a google doc or on the forum? Kill count could... hopefully be easy to log, or honor system could be used to just show off which player/team had the highest scores. Adds even more to bragging rights. Provide screen shot as proof or something.

I'll be on as long as im home on the 16th Jan/17th Jan for me. Will likely be using a hornet F7C

Count me in as long as time is right. Work needs to be done and money isn't gained by sitting at home  :lol:

Updated with sign up sheet and poll, would be good if we could get @Slick involved

Anyone willing to help with ANYTHING let me know via PM

Updated with sign up sheet and poll, would be good if we could get @Slick involved

Anyone willing to help with ANYTHING let me know via PM

cant be bothered to pm, add me on skype or if you want in org chat, ill get there

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

cant be bothered to pm, add me on skype or if you want in org chat, ill get there

lazy b****d, just added you.

still got the aurora?

lazy b****d, just added you.

still got the aurora?

i dont see the "add" did you add luka.prebil1?

and yes i do, the LN. wish i had the money to upgrade

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

I'll hopefully be able to get this some traction from the WAN show - unfortunately callouts during CES won't really be a thing but if you guys hit my inbox the week that we're back I'll try to get some LTT video shoutouts for this as well

I'll hopefully be able to get this some traction from the WAN show - unfortunately callouts during CES won't really be a thing but if you guys hit my inbox the week that we're back I'll try to get some LTT video shoutouts for this as well

ok thank you much appeciated, no WAN show today?  ;)

TBH i think the largest in game get together was 3 people so if we can hit 4.... :lol:

ok thank you much appeciated, no WAN show today?  ;)

TBH i think the largest in game get together was 3 people so if we can hit 4.... :lol:

The WAN show is on today - why does everyone think its canceled lol

I was hinting! TBH I usually miss it as it's like 1am when you are usually on, I use to wake up and have the after party on while i eat breakfast lol

because they didnt watch the last WAN? where you guys said the wan show is on. everytime.

also, thanks for the FW fav on twitter

ytnF2mr.jpg

because they didnt watch the last WAN? where you guys said the wan show is on. everytime.

also, thanks for the FW on twitter

ytnF2mr.jpg

FW?

FW?

ok im retarded, meant fav... xD

oh lol, np

anyhow, hopefully cya in the meeting, and then in game. cant wait to crush you ^^

Awwwwwwww, my friends birthday is 16th. And we're gonna go nuts for that whole weekend :(((

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

The game is never coming out. Just sayin' ..... :S

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

O_o I'm soooo close to getting my PC up! But not that close :(

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

I'll be working the night before as well as that night, if I do make it on it won't be for long. :(

O_o I'm soooo close to getting my PC up! But not that close :(

There will be one in feb regardless, if its more popular than expected then I will push it to fortnightly or something

I'm interested in joining though I don't know if I can make it. What time on the 16th are you thinking of hosting this?

I'm interested in joining though I don't know if I can make it. What time on the 16th are you thinking of hosting this?

9pm GMT which is 3-4 hours before the WAN show

9pm GMT which is 3-4 hours before the WAN show

Crap, that's exactly when I have to leave for work.  :(

As a quick fix we could do a time attack, too. For example how fast can you get to wave 10 in Vanduul Swarm and stream/record yourself, while doing it. A crappy smartphone video of your screen would do, just so we can see wave and time.

Next time I'd suggest that we do that on a Sunday morning GMT so no one has to work  :lol:

Did you know this forum has an unofficial/official Star Citizen group? Head over to our organization's page, numerous forum threads or our LTTC Discord Server to find out more.

I have a suggestion.

To make it more even between different control schemes maybe we could fly with the weapons fixed forward. I mean no gimbals. This way it'll have more of the dogfight feel. Let me know what you think. I tried it yesterday and it's really fun.