Nvidia "You Want a Piece of This ?" AMD "That Piece May Already Be Mine". Patent War Reigniting

BookerDeWitt

I read your opening post and I don't believe you b/c nvidia doesn't even make cpus, so that doesn't make sense why NV would be suing samsung for helping amd make cpus.

That being said, man this thread has gone to S**t, some of the comments here make me cringe harder than hearing NCIX daily's opening jokes. I swear sometime the comments that go around remind me of the console war comments on IGN. Come on guys.

i think the manager is trying to get at that nvidia doesnt want amd's cpu market to become profitable again as that will give them more money for their gpus as well

well all be playing on game consoles if this goes too far xD

if this goes far enough there wont be any consoles so no more computers. even the industrial and government computers gets confiscated

Bloody hell, A lot of people around here who think they know what the outcome should be when we haven't even heard the specifics from any company.  The original article was speculation and hearsay,  not some gold plated facts. Why does everyone get their nickers in a knot over assumption?  

If you believe anyone of the above mentioned companies should lose, is being greedy, has no right, or just isn't playing fair then you are a FANBOY. 

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.