Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes first PC Gameplay

OlekKing

https://twitter.com/Konami/status/519163789477171200

"Kept You Waiting Huh?" 

Retweet
Favorite
More

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Anything above 30 is placebo. You are you to question the experts? It's not like they do these things without researching it first.

60 fps is a lie perpetuated by the GPU makers to sell GPUs more often.

I'm really confused. Are you really this damn dense or is this some form of obvious trolling? 

FX 6300 @4.8 Ghz - Club 3d R9 280x RoyalQueen @1200 core / 1700 memory - Asus M5A99X Evo R 2.0 - 8 Gb Kingston Hyper X Blu - Seasonic M12II Evo Bronze 620w - 1 Tb WD Blue, 1 Tb Seagate Barracuda - Custom water cooling

You realize if you're right and he is a troll, the only reason trolls exist is because they seek attention, and you right now are giving him attention. If everyone simply clicked report and ignored all of his posts he would just go away

Monkey in a zoo.

Give attention and it will entertain you for a bit of time.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

I literally need this more than anything in the world

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Monkey in a zoo.

Give attention and it will entertain you for a bit of time.

Spasibo+drug+flabzemoy+eto+horosho+_37a4

Aaaaaa, vot eto horosho!

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

I'm really confused. Are you really this damn dense or is this some form of obvious trolling? 

Just look at his post history - it's some attempt at subtle trolling. Telling people that their Crucial/Samsung SSDs are trash and to get a Kingston one instead, saying $10 keyboards are the same as mechanical ones, and parroting the usual "30 fps is better" and "all PC gamers are pirates" rhetoric because he knows it's a hot-button issue. He'll ultimately just claim it's "having a different opinion" but as a wise man once said "obvious troll is obvious".

I wonder if there's enough of a pattern there to get him banned.

http://youtu.be/5gkefHnLn50?t=39m34s

18th of December 2015, so we are 1 week away.

kill me

Current Build + Setup

AMD Ryzen 7 5700X | GIGABYTE B550 Aorus Pro v2 | CORSAIR Dominator Platinum 16gb 3600Mhz | GIGABYTE RTX 3070 AORUS MASTER OC 8 GB | NZXT H510 Elite | 2TB Seagate Barracuda 7200RPM | ADATA XPG GAMMIX S7 512GB M.2-2280 NVME | Corsair RM850 80+ Gold Modular PSU | NZXT Kraken X63 | Harman Kardon Soundstick 4 | Koorui 27E1Q

Ohhh a thread with a video. I post reply with video.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

Looks like some comments have been swept away in this thread, but I just remembered something interesting:

The first time I played Metal Gear Solid for the PlayStation was on a friend's chipped PS1 to run copied game Disc(basically a pirated version on console modded to play it) I've been a fan of the series ever since and I probably wont be able to hold myself back from buying MGS:GZ on Steam. ༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つSteam salez plz༼ つ ◕◡◕ ༽つ

Ubisoft has no say on the game industry?

Ok. Not like they are a multi-billion dollar game developer or anything.

I'm also reporting that inappropriate insult.

I respect that you all all different opinions, but the way you treat those with disagreements is childish.

Welcome to the forum, ignore the few plebs that post here. If you have a different opinion or DARE criticise PC gaming, apparently you are a troll that needs to be banned. Just report them.

Yey, and it has co op. that will be interesting.

But its not Tech news.

This type of news is posted all of the time.

I'm pretty sure that a game being showcased on PC for the first time is news worthy.

Also they mentioned this post on the last WAN Show...so there you go.

Ubisoft has no say on the game industry?

Ok. Not like they are a multi-billion dollar game developer or anything.

I'm also reporting that inappropriate insult.

I respect that you all all different opinions, but the way you treat those with disagreements is childish.

When they are easily debunked tech fairy tales? No we do not have to listen to them.

PC Gamers can framepace 30 FPS just like a console. While it might be "ok" for a POS port like AC Unity (and much better than the console version because we can actually hold 30 fps)? It is nowhere near as good as 60. In fact I wrote a post helping people to do just that on either an AMD or an Nvidia GPU.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/253755-guide-to-playing-crappy-next-gen-ports-without-a-oc-haswellkiller-gpu/

Just because I lock a game at a perfectly frame paced and synced 30 because it is a BAD port and I might as well push 1440p-3k downsampling on my R9 290, does not mean it is better than 60. 30 FPS absolutely sucks if using a mouse/keyboard. It can be "ok" with a controller IF you can framepace and keep that 30 which these consoles have failed to do in these games. 60 is still better though. Also IGN.com is big to. Doesn't mean I have to listen to those clowns or Ubisoft tell inaccuracies that my own eyes can see on a television connected to my PC with a HDMI cord. If I am locking a game to 30 FPS and it is a bad port? I am pushing a downsample and resolution way past a console, so it doesn't matter. My experience is still way better, even on the worst ports I have ever seen (which mostly are from Ubisoft).

ibfFPdC8I92cTj.gif

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.