LTT Hoodies (Specifically the Dropout hoodie if it matters) for people who normally wear tall sizes.

Go to solution Solved by LMGcommunity,
3 minutes ago, eleggs said:

I appreciate the quick response. I can get a general idea of if it will fit my arms and chest from the sizing guide for sure, but it doesn't seem to provide the length from like, shoulder/neckline to the bottom of the hoodie as far as I can tell, which is what my general concern is. Totally possible that info exists somewhere on the store site/product page and I'm just missing it though. 

I believe the length from the high shoulder point to the bottom hem is ~31 1/2"

Posted (edited)

Good afternoon Fellas, Gals, and Non-binary Pals,

I have wanted to buy one of the Dropout hoodies for some time, but they don't sell them in a tall size and I normally wear a 3XLT. However, I know Luke has said in the past he also wears tall size shirts, and he indicated on the most recent WAN show that he loves the Dropout hoodie. Is the hoodie long enough that it would be comfy for people who wear tall sizes? 

I guess specifically, if you are a person who normally wears tall shirts and you have one of the hoodies in a non-tall size, your input would be greatly appreciated.

Apologies if this has been addressed elsewhere, I did a search on here for "Tall hoodie" and looked through the reviews on the dropout hoodie for the word "Tall" and didn't find anything. 

Thank you 🙏

Edited by eleggs
look -> looked

Is the hoodie long enough that it would be comfy for people who wear tall sizes?

Our size guide might help you out!image.png

I appreciate the quick response. I can get a general idea of if it will fit my arms and chest from the sizing guide for sure, but it doesn't seem to provide the length from like, shoulder/neckline to the bottom of the hoodie as far as I can tell, which is what my general concern is. Totally possible that info exists somewhere on the store site/product page and I'm just missing it though. 

I believe the length from the high shoulder point to the bottom hem is ~31 1/2"

Awesome, thanks for looking into that for me I appreciate it.