Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes first PC Gameplay

OlekKing

Ubisoft has no say on the game industry?

Ok. Not like they are a multi-billion dollar game developer or anything.

I'm also reporting that inappropriate insult.

I respect that you all all different opinions, but the way you treat those with disagreements is childish.

What insult? In no way did I insult you in my post. 

I insulted your "opinion"..there is a difference. 

Ubisoft shot itself in the foot...where do we begin on this topic that has not already been done to death on countless other threads. 

There are disagreements and then blind regurgitation of the same BS that Ubisoft came out with and treating it as fact, and trying to spread that BS. 

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

Its nice to see there's plenty of graphic settings. Looks like they are taking the pc port very seriously.

Someone piss in your cornflakes man? The dude irregardless if he joined today or not has merit in what was said. You on the other hand posted in the wrong section first of all. Gameplay footage is not news. If anything the mods should be called out for you lol. 

But the dudes right. a large portion of pc gamers are loser scumbags that steal everything then want more. If i i could get a nickel for every game that has been pirated... id be set lol.

This bit - 

IDK Why they are releasing this for PC. I get branching out from playstation and getting more customers on Xbox as well, but 90% of PC gamers are pirates, and a lot of people who would have otherwise bought it for console will now just pirate it on PC. Shooting themselves in the foot IMHO

- is way to unnecessary, especially on a tech forum that is largely PC gaming-centric. You don't go to an xbox forum and say "xbox exclusives are shit" with the serious intent for conversation as to why you dislike said exclusives. Yes, there are a lot of pirates on pc, but that post was way too trollish.

And then there's this little gem - 

Anything above 30 is placebo. You are you to question the experts? It's not like they do these things without researching it first.
60 fps is a lie perpetuated by the GPU makers to sell GPUs more often.

- of false information...

9MxZYCp.png

Rough translation of the menu.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

not sure why they didn't set it to 3840x2160 

Probably for performance reasons

the bigger issues is the mouse, it looks like they had it set to like 9000 sensitivity

but then again i doubt these japs know how to PC, i was a little surprised he hit that tower guard so well

Intel i5-3570K/ Gigabyte GTX 1080/ Asus PA248Q/ Sony MDR-7506/MSI Z77A-G45/ NHD-14/Samsung 840 EVO 256GB+ Seagate Barracuda 3TB/ 16GB HyperX Blue 1600MHZ/  750w PSU/ Corsiar Carbide 500R

9MxZYCp.png

Rough translation of the menu.

Uindou mo-do. (Window Mode.)

Fuck Kanji.

deisupureii (Display.)

Fuck Kanji.

fure-mu- re-to (Frame rate.)

moderu deitei-ru (Model detail.)

tekusucha (Texture.)

shadou (Shadow)

raito (Light)

sukuri-n fuirutaringu (screen filtering.)

sukuri-n sube-suanbientookuri-jon (Screen space ambient occlusion)

efuikuto (effect)

Looks pretty much spot on, actually.

IDK Why they are releasing this for PC. I get branching out from playstation and getting more customers on Xbox as well, but 90% of PC gamers are pirates, and a lot of people who would have otherwise bought it for console will now just pirate it on PC. Shooting themselves in the foot IMHO

I'm giving my opinion, any reason for the hostility?

You are insulting me with NO provocation

there

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/364271/pc-piracy-rate-above-90-says-ubisoft/

do your damn research before accusing me of posting made up statistics.

Anything above 30 is placebo. You are you to question the experts? It's not like they do these things without researching it first.

oh you have to be a troll because no one is this stupid....ill bite though

first off the whole 90% of pc gamers are pirates things is not only wrong but baseless.  that "evidence" you linked to is opinion. more over the opinion of a CEO of multi national company, one that dosnt have the best reputation *cough* AC:unity *cough*. part of his job is to sell  his company in the best light possible. pc gaming is growing and already much bigger than consoles

http://www.forbes.com/sites/marcochiappetta/2014/07/14/the-console-war-is-over-the-pc-already-won/

http://www.techradar.com/news/gaming/consoles/console-gaming-is-dead-everything-good-is-happening-on-pc-right-now-1260162

as for the 30 frames thing clearly you dont game on a pc that can handle 60 otherwise you would know there is a huge difference see these

http://30vs60.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5laMCk6JQN0

i suggest you do some research 

"if nothing is impossible, try slamming a revolving door....." - unknown

my new rig bob https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/b/sGRG3C#cx710255

Kumaresh - "Judging whether something is alive by it's capability to live is one of the most idiotic arguments I've ever seen." - jan 2017

You are insulting me with NO provocation

there

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/364271/pc-piracy-rate-above-90-says-ubisoft/

do your damn research before accusing me of posting made up statistics.

Your source is an opinion of a company that has been trying to anally please the PC community for the past 2 years. I would like to ephasize the word OPINION, because the company themselves give no credible source except for their stuck up precious little bitch that their CEO is. 

Now pretty please, with sugar on top; get the fuck out of these forums.

Anything above 30 is placebo.

Laughed way too hard. A+ for effort lmao

Motherboard  ROG Strix B350-F Gaming | CPU Ryzen 5 1600 | GPU Sapphire Radeon RX 480 Nitro+ OC  | RAM Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000MHz 2x8Gb | OS Drive  Crucial MX300 525Gb M.2 | WiFi Card  ASUS PCE-AC68 | Case Switch 810 Gunmetal Grey SE | Storage WD 1.5tb, SanDisk Ultra 3D 500Gb, Samsung 840 EVO 120Gb | NAS Solution Synology 413j 8TB (6TB with 2TB redundancy using Synology Hybrid RAID) | Keyboard SteelSeries APEX | Mouse Razer Naga MMO Edition Green | Fan Controller Sentry LXE | Screens Sony 43" TV | Sound Logitech 5.1 X530

Laughed way too hard. A+ for effort lmao

I'm feeling the same way. People need to remember to not feed the trolls, but it's always fun to watch when they do.

90% of PC gamers are pirates, just like how 90% of console peasants buy used games(basically same as pirating to the developers, except you dumbasses pay for it)/pirate(as soon as consoles are hacked).

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

Looks neat. If only I liked metal gear.

Not saying it's bad, just saying it's never been my thing. I prefer walking tank over stealth. Run in guns blazing and demolish EVERYTHING.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Looks neat. If only I liked metal gear.

Not saying it's bad, just saying it's never been my thing. I prefer walking tank over stealth. Run in guns blazing and demolish EVERYTHING.

That is one of the many options.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

That is one of the many options.

Oh? You can just run in and kill everything and not have to sneak all the time?

I like sneaking some times, but not all the time. I usually like it when a single player campaign has 1 or 2 levels of stealth in the entire thing, with the rest just being action. Makes for a nice break.

Most of the time you can and occasionally you must. Boss levels are generally action-based rather than stealth.

I prefer walking tank over stealth. 

Somehow your reply made me remember this. 

Walking... tank... 

Somehow your reply made me remember this. 

Walking... tank... 

*facepalm*

There's a great scene from the Deadpool game where you do that, making fun of that metal gear level. Hilarious.

Although for some reason I can't find it.

I like sneaking some times, but not all the time. I usually like it when a single player campaign has 1 or 2 levels of stealth in the entire thing, with the rest just being action. Makes for a nice break.

It has a casual mode where you get a bullet time moment immediately when spotted by guards.

So you can basically go in shooting most of time with a suppressor.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

1387390070118.jpg

i5 4670K | ASUS Z87 Gryphon | EVGA GTX 780 Classified | Kingston HyperX black 16GB |  Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB SSD | Seagate Barracude 3TB - RAID 1 | Silverstone Strider Plus 750W 80Plus Silver | CoolerMaster Hyper 212X | Fractal Design Define Mini 

I appreciate how you are making the people round here get so butt-hurt so easily, I like you.

System specs
  • Graphics card: Asus GTX 980 Ti (Temp target: 60c, fan speed: slow as hell)
  • CPU: Intel 6700k @ 4.2Ghz
  • CPU Heatsink: ThermalRight Silver Arrow Extreme
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus Viii Gene
  • Ram: 8GB of DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
  • Headphone source: O2 + Odac 
  • Mic input: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
  • Case: Fractal Design Arc midi R2
  • Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB 
  • Storage: Seagate SSHD 2TB
  • PSU: Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 550w

Peripherals

• Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q
  • Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma (16.5 inch/360)
  • Mouse surface: Mionix Sargas 900
  • Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen
  • Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Ninja, MX Brown, Ten Keyless 
  • Headphones: AKG K7xx
  • IEMs: BrainWavs S1

I bet it's gonna have mouse acceleration. I hate mouse acceleration.

i7 9700K @ 5 GHz, ASUS DUAL RTX 3070 (OC), Gigabyte Z390 Gaming SLI, 2x8 HyperX Predator 3200 MHz

The 30fps guy....
640px-Facepalm_facepalm.png
What is he even doing in a PC focused forum when he obviously doesn't even play PC or else he would know better.

Back on Topic:
The game looks great but I'm waiting for MGS V The Phantom Pain.
Not interested in game with only one level.

RTX2070OC 

Making up false statistics isn't "giving your opinion".

You registered today and have been posting nothing but trash, trolling and flame baiting, as well as being dishonest and making shit up about PC Gamers.

This is not the place for that kind of crap.

Look at his post history, he is merely trolling.

In real life he is nothing more than a mere ant.

The fact that you are mocking the forum members, or the fact that half of your posts are pure shit. Are you sure your mouth does not look like this?Assface.jpg

Have a damn filter for some of the stuff you let out of your mouth.

What's wrong with you guys. I can't see a single post that 

Random Access Soda

has made without people hating on him? What you think he's a troll? You're no better. What does posting a picture of an ass do? Does it get him off the forum? Then report him, don't just threaten him. Literally all you have to do is click on a button, but no you make everything harder by wasting yours and everyone else's time by posting a comment with no purpose other than to make fun of

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

What's wrong with you guys. I can't see a single post that

Random Access Soda

has made without people hating on him? What you think he's a troll? You're no better. What does posting a picture of an ass do? Does it get him off the forum? Then report him, don't just threaten him. Literally all you have to do is click on a button, but no you make everything harder by wasting yours and everyone else's time by posting a comment with no purpose other than to make fun of

You think we would be mindlessly insulting him if he wasn't a troll?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/268374-why-cant-people-respect-different-opinions/

Right there, before that thread he made really annoying posts, which were so extremely obviously made to troll, in that thread he is 'walking the line' and simply trying to play innocent.

It's not only me, tons of people hate him now, in his profile it literally said that the community was a bunch of shrimp dick fags and that the mods were on his side.

You think we would be mindlessly insulting him if he wasn't a troll?

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/268374-why-cant-people-respect-different-opinions/

Right there, before that thread he made really annoying posts, which were so extremely obviously made to troll, in that thread he is 'walking the line' and simply trying to play innocent.

It's not only me, tons of people hate him now, in his profile it literally said that the community was a bunch of shrimp dick fags and that the mods were on his side.

You realize if you're right and he is a troll, the only reason trolls exist is because they seek attention, and you right now are giving him attention. If everyone simply clicked report and ignored all of his posts he would just go away

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place

You realize if you're right and he is a troll, the only reason trolls exist is because they seek attention, and you right now are giving him attention. If everyone simply clicked report and ignored all of his posts he would just go away

Yeah, but it's locked anyway, so everything is good again in the forums I suppose.