Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes first PC Gameplay

OlekKing

http://youtu.be/5gkefHnLn50?t=39m34s

First official PC gameplay to be shown so far, includes the video settings menu (mostly in Japanese).

The game will have a 60 fps lock.

In the video it's being played in 3325x1871, not sure why they didn't set it to 3840x2160 (sadly the stream is only 720p), i think they will upload a standalone video soon with 1080p @60 fps at the very least.

Supposedly it's being played on a Tri-SLI GTX980 rig.

I am really impressed by how it looks, you can definitely see that some love has been given to the PC version, overall we can see increases in light sources, better reflections, higher LOD distances, more objects on screen, proper Ambient Occlusion and etc..

Ground Zeroes is currently on Steam http://store.steampowered.com/app/311340/ and will release on the 18th of December 2015, so we are 1 week away. Surprised that there's no pre-order option for it.

Translation of the menu:

9MxZYCp.png

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

I am not sure why the video didn't embed itself, can anyone help out with that?

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Here you go guys if you want to see the video from the site:

Guys start at 39 minutes.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

IDK Why they are releasing this for PC. I get branching out from playstation and getting more customers on Xbox as well. Shooting themselves in the foot IMHO

Google Maps my location! 4th house from the corner on the left!

Piss off, go on another forum if you want to troll.

I'm giving my opinion, any reason for the hostility?

Making up false statistics isn't "giving your opinion".

You registered today and have been posting nothing but trash, trolling and flame baiting, as well as being dishonest and making shit up about PC Gamers.

This is not the place for that kind of crap.

Here you go guys if you want to see the video from the site:

Guys start at 39 minutes.

I don't understand why the youtube embedding doesn't work for me certain times.

You registered today and have been posting nothing but trash, trolling and flame baiting, as well as being dishonest and making shit up about PC Gamers.

Look at his post history, he is merely trolling.

In real life he is nothing more than a mere ant.

The fact that you are mocking the forum members, or the fact that half of your posts are pure shit. Are you sure your mouth does not look like this?Assface.jpg

Have a damn filter for some of the stuff you let out of your mouth.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Look at his post history, he is merely trolling.

In real life he is nothing more than a mere ant.

I know, which is why i pointed it out.

Hopefully staff will take care of him soon.

Let's ignore him for now, and get back on topic.

What are your guys' thoughts on the footage?

How are we supposed to see how much better it looks when the video is low bitrate 720p?

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

I know, which is why i pointed it out.

Hopefully staff will take care of him soon.

Yeah, he will get taken care of :)

You are insulting me with NO provocation

there

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/364271/pc-piracy-rate-above-90-says-ubisoft/

do your damn research before accusing me of posting made up statistics.

I don't understand why the youtube embedding doesn't work for me certain times.

Because you choose the start at option when you choose it it doesn't work on the forum.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

there

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/364271/pc-piracy-rate-above-90-says-ubisoft/

there

Ubisoft also says that locked 30 fps is cinematic and that resolution is just a number. Go back to your cave.

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

Ubisoft also says that locked 30 fps is cinematic and that resolution is just a number. Go back to your cave.

Anything above 30 is placebo. You are you to question the experts? It's not like they do these things without researching it first.

60 fps is a lie perpetuated by the GPU makers to sell GPUs more often.

The link he provided had Ubisoft making a bold claim and there isn't a single mention of how they attained those numbers and then how they were verified.

And yeah, Ubisoft isn't really known for its honesty or credibility, especially when it comes to the PC crowd, they just make up excuses.

EDIT: Yep, look at what he posted above me. Staff needs to remove him asap.

But on subject this time. I don't get all the hype and work this game has taken as it is really just a gameplay trailer for the next "full" Metal Gear Solid game. If you understand what I am saying. It is basically one mission and like 2hr of gameplay for 30€

The link he provided had Ubisoft making a bold claim and there isn't a single mention of how they attained those numbers and then how they were verified.

And yeah, Ubisoft isn't really known for its honesty or credibility, especially when it comes to the PC crowd, they just make up excuses.

EDIT: Yep, look at what he posted above me. Staff needs to remove him asap.

Lets report him, I think. Okay ;)

The fact that you are mocking the forum members, or the fact that half of your posts are pure shit. Are you sure your mouth does not look like this?Assface.jpg

Have a damn filter for some of the stuff you let out of your mouth.

That picture..is going to give me nightmares

"Use the force Harry" 

-Gandalf

But on subject this time. I don't get all the hype and work this game has taken as it is really just a gameplay trailer for the next "full" Metal Gear Solid game. If you understand what I am saying. It is basically one mission and like 2hr of gameplay for 30€

It isn't known when MGS5 Phantom Pain comes out, and for all we know, it could also come later on the PC. Kojima isn't known for being on schedule.

So this could be the closest we get to playing the game for a while, and i really am interested in their game engine, it looks very impressive.

Lets report him, I think. Okay ;)

Report me because I have a different opinion. Real mature.

Piss off, go on another forum if you want to troll.

Can the Moderators take care of this asshole?

He registered today, look at his post history: http://linustechtips.com/main/user/167934-random-access-soda/

Someone piss in your cornflakes man? The dude irregardless if he joined today or not has merit in what was said. You on the other hand posted in the wrong section first of all. Gameplay footage is not news. If anything the mods should be called out for you lol. 

But the dudes right. a large portion of pc gamers are loser scumbags that steal everything then want more. If i i could get a nickel for every game that has been pirated... id be set lol.

No, just your opinion is wrong and stupid and is based on no facts. You are quoting experts that have pulled numbers from their asses and have already been criticized on here, reddit and any other forum filled with people fairy knowledgeable in the subject that have a good BS detector.

Ubisoft has no say on the game industry?

Ok. Not like they are a multi-billion dollar game developer or anything.

I'm also reporting that inappropriate insult.

I respect that you all all different opinions, but the way you treat those with disagreements is childish.