Dye my cable ties?

I ordered the mystery cable ties, the risk was calculated but man am I bad at math.

Pink and white doesn't really work with my setup, so I thought why not try to dye them?

I assume that I could dunk them in water with some fabric dye and it would do the job, but I have no idea where to actually start.

Is that possibly something someone else actually did before? Any suggestions or warnings about trying this?

Also if anybody knows exactly what type of fabric the cable ties use (feels like cotton to me but I'm not sure) that would be great.

You can also get cable sleeves that just go over them, that might look good depending on what type of sheathing you get

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

16 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

You can also get cable sleeves that just go over them, that might look good depending on what type of sheathing you get

That's a good idea but I assume I'd use them in other places around the house (50 is a lot of ties) then I still don't want them to be a soft pink. 

I am already researching fabric dying stuff and I don't mind losing a few to experimintation.

Go to your local hobby shop and buy the paints available for RC Cars as they're formulated to apply to pliable surfaces without cracking.