Sony the target for Lizard Squads latest attack.

Master Disaster

PS Store was down for users worldwide for a few hours this morning. Lizard Squad claimed responsibility for the attack on their twitter page with the message

"PSN login #offline"

Lmao, its keeps getting worse for Sony. At least this was just a DDoS and not an actual breach plus they seem to have got it under control quicker than MS did.

Article - http://blink.htcsense.com/Web/ArticleMobile.aspx?regionid=3&articleid=32945187

Tweet - https://www.twitter.com/LizardPatrol/status/541751366297743360

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

Someone is paying these people to mess with sony what else could be the reason they only target sony?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

Someone is paying these people to mess with sony what else could be the reason they only target sony?

They don't, they took MS offline last week.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

They don't, they took MS offline last week.

I didn't mean MS maybe someone else..How can someone be so motivated to do something like this?

Sent from my Nexus 7 (2013).

fucking hell give sony a break

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Sony may actually die at this rate, a lot of their operation is already currently shut down.

Sony may actually die at this rate, a lot of their operation is already currently shut down.

Did you hear about them literally going to shut down ms live forever after Christmas. 

Did you hear about them literally going to shut down ms live forever after Christmas.

They'll basically be taking away a huge revenues stream for MS if they do. I don't think MS will take kindly to that.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

At this point I almost feel like we need to stop reporting on lizard squad. I think they enjoy the attention too much. Either way, they need to be caught asap.

At this point I almost feel like we need to stop reporting on lizard squad. I think they enjoy the attention too much. Either way, they need to be caught asap.

Well they have been doing these attacks for over 2 years (thats when i 1st heard of them) and they are still here even with their twitter site uneffected. So someone somwhere doesnt care or is not capable to track them down... or theres something else going on nobody knows about and LS is just cover up/someone to blame (conspiracy theory :D)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

They're probably a bunch of kids in need of attention. I mean they just did some DDoS attacks (which do not require all that much skill really) and now they're claiming that they can just shut Xbox Live down just like that. It will take A LOT more than just DDoS attacks to permanently bring a service down. If it were that easy, MS would have DDoSed they shit out of PSN and vice versa... 

MacBook Pro 15' 2018 (Pretty much the only system I use)