EA Announce Battlefront 3 aka "Star Wars Battlefront"

Coombzy

EA have just shown a trailer in their livestream of a new project DICE is working on the trailer was very short but showed the Logo at the end the rumours are true Star Wars Battlefront is back :D

hopefully some gameplay is shown

source: Engadget EA live blog 

http://www.engadget.com/2013/06/10/ea-e3-2013-liveblog/

Trailer Video provided by KOtech uploaded by EA

if DICE is making it I assume its going to be at least half decent.

Thats Battlefield 4 not the new Star Wars Battlefront which I assume will be shown later on in the show possibly.

I really HOPE EA doesn't ea any star wars games. at least if they decide to ea AAA star wars games, they should allow the making of mods and free star wars games. Unlike WB which decided to send a C&D to a free LOTR mod. http://www.moddb.com/mods/merp-middle-earth-roleplaying-project

also here's a fantasic star wars game that I really hope will not be killed by EA: http://www.moddb.com/games/star-wars-battlecry

I saw that and i shouted hellz yes! then i remembered it was EA and i got a little less excited haha

Case: Cubitek MiniCube CPU: i5-3570k @ 4.7GHz GPU: Asus GTX 670 DirectCUII MoBo: Asus P8Z77-i Deluxe/WD RAM: G.Skill Sniper 2133MHz

SSD: Sandisk Extreme 120GB HDD: WD Black 2TB AIO Water Cooler: Antec Kuhler 620 Fans: Corsair SP120 Thermal Paste: MX4

Headphones: Grado SR-80i Keyboard: Corsair K65 Mouse: Mionix Naos 8200 Monitor: Asus MX279H Phone: HTC One Tablet: Nexus 7 (2013)

just got a picture of the logo for anybody wanting to see it this is what was at the end of the trailer

972135_10151502985986633_529076999_n.jpg

EA you now have one job in my mind, don't screw this up or I will take it personally.

Gear: Logitech G9X | Steelseries Sensei | Logitech Z623 | Das Keyboard Professional MX Blue | 2X ASUS VH242 23.6" | Samsung Galaxy S4 | Sager NP8230

Main PC: Windows 8.1 | NZXT Tempest EVO | FX 6200 @ Stock | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 12 GB Assorted 1333 MHz | Zalman CNPS9500 | MSI 6850 Hawk @ Stock | Rosewill 600W

Home Server: Windows Server 2012 Datacenter | CM HAF-X | Phenom II 925 @ Stock | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD5 | 8 GB G.SKILL 1866 MHz | Noctua NH-U12P | MSI 7970 TF Boost @ 1200 MHz | Corsair AX 850

added the trailer to the main post so people viewing can see it automatically cheers KOtech :) 

The game is already pretty much finished anyway.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

added the trailer to the main post so people viewing can see it automatically cheers KOtech :)

Np!! :D

When i watched the preview....i realized it wasnt bf4...but what was it??

Then i heard those laser blasts and I inmediatly knew....it was something Star Wars releated.

The good thing about EA talking about sports..is that I have time to check and post in the forum. I couldnt care less about Eggball14 or BarcelonaOP14,

"I have great respect for FIFA, thats why i called it soccer..."

lol idont care, good or bad im getting it.....

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Didn't EA already cancel dust, and then we could talk about SWTOR.

So chances of EA, EAing a AAA star wars game >90% IMO

Main Rig: i5 760 @ 4.0GHZ Asus p7p55d-e, 8GB Corsair Vengance @ 1600 Mhz. Samsung BX2231 X 3 (5760x1080)

EVGA GTX 680 Superclocked +150/+500, 128GB Crucial M4, 1TB WD Black

Xonar DX, AudioEngine A2, Astro Mixamp, AudioTechnica ath-m50 & ath-ad700

Disney did bad giving starwars games to EA... EA did good giving the games to DICE though :D

Character artist in the Games industry.

Now I wanna hear what the EA haters in this forum have to say.

im an EA and a Disney hater...

but i <3 DICE and i <3 the star wars franchise... this is a awesome lovechild combo i cant wait for... unless EA do the servers 

Character artist in the Games industry.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YES! This is going to be fantastic. Oh my god i can not wait for this. This is going to be amazing! Battlefield graphics with the awesome gameplay of Star Wars. 

I hope to Satan that this will be for PC. If it isn't I will continue to hate EA. On the other-hand if it is for PC I will love EA.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I hope to Satan that this will be for PC. If it isn't I will continue to hate EA. On the other-hand if it is for PC I will love EA.

If it isn't I will hate EA, if it is I will not hate them, love is to strong a word.

Actually so is like when it comes to EA so I will not hate them :).

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090