Ugliest Tech Ever

The one with the ball thing is great

No, no it is not. Without a question, beyond a shadow of a doubt, no way around it - that was the worst piece of sh*t I have ever owned. It died after three months of use because you couldn't keep the scroll ball clean. It also got grimey inside and was impossible to clean inside as you couldn't take it apart. Just, ugh. Worst mouse, period.

The Mighty Mouse will go down as the first piece of tech I legitimately threw in the trash.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

This computer case thing. I'm done.

I guess the PC in it is a literal POS....

The one with the ball thing is great

And then it breaks... for no apparent reason...

what the fuck is this

Satan incarnated into a boy band

Sally: l Intel i5 4690k | | Corsair H55 | | Zalman z12 plus | | Hitachi 2TB HDD | | Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB | | ASRock Fatal1ty z97 Killer | | Corsair Vengeance 16 GB | | EVGA SuperNova 750 watt | | MSI 390 | | Windows 10| 

174006.jpeg

wtf did I just look at? A fucking monster eating a CD?

and these:

AG-XPER-PY-RD.jpg

The Xperia Play with a case, any of them looks like a POS

case-made-of-fans.jpg

I don't even know what to say about this...

Lego_-_PC_case_mod.jpg

The OCD IS FUCKING REAL!

pc_case_mod_14-s500x375-11460.jpg

Gotta love the new 2015 Mac Pro!

EDIT:

IMG_3214-2.jpg

I want it to burn so I don't have to look at it anymore...

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

case-made-of-fans.jpg

I don't even know what to say about this...

It's a case fan case... hahahaaha (I want one)...

174006.jpeg

THAT'S MORE OF A HOG THAN THE SUPER COLORFUL 660 SOUTH EXTRA HEATSINKS I RANTED ABOUT!

Follow the topics you create using the "Follow" button in the top right corner!

One day I will have my GTX 970. One day. PC specs are at my profile.

Not sure how to check what part works with what? Check out my compatibility guide!

This isn't really a general "ugly" product, because I think that the White Fractal Design Define R4 looks absolutely terrific, but I think that the red LED ruins it. They called it "arctic white", so presumably the LED would have been blue or something.

I can see a mod in my future.

I guess the PC in it is a literal POS....

And then it breaks... for no apparent reason...

Good point, ours broke

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

$(KGrHqVHJFYE+,V3EsQvBQU+tFgY-g~~60_35.J

my cousin would think thats an upgrade from my old pc. (which at the time was insane)

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

that looks like poo :c

Wheres the trackpad on that thing

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

Wheres the trackpad on that thing

Most likely where the numpad is, similar to the Razer Blade Pro.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

hjhj_zpsf7bcaf04.jpg

is that a house fan pointed from a air conditioner into the side intake of a pc case?

when ever bloats your goat my frined.

Watch out for each other. Love everyone and forgive everyone, including yourself. Forgive your anger, forgive your guilt. Your shame. Your sadness. Embrace and open up your love, your joy, your truth, and most especially your heart. 
-Jim Hensen

is that a house fan pointed from a air conditioner into the side intake of a pc case?

when ever bloats your goat my frined.

people sure do some strange pc mods. if that even works, its an expensive mod.

R9 3900XT | Tomahawk B550 | Ventus OC RTX 3090 | Photon 1050W | 32GB DDR4 | TUF GT501 Case | Vizio 4K 50'' HDR

people sure do some strange pc mods. if that even works, its an expensive mod.

unless he already had the air conditioner like i do and the house fan was just dusty form being in the attic and your laptop runs hot AF. 

*starts dragging my desk next to the window*

-Jim Hensen

-snip (iphone 5C)-

My worst problem with the 5C is that apple would sell the regular iPhone 5, made of aluminium rather than plastic, for the same price if it did not exist.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

no wonder I've never heard of deepcool....

I don't think anyone has an issue with you calling noctua fans ugly, I would agree, but I also agree that they are the best performing fans I've used.

A man of charm with strange quarks.