Ugliest Tech Ever

Oh, because I will yet at Apple until they make a DECENT FACKING MOUSE

*snipity snip*

They all suck.

Honestly, there only good mouse they've ever made is the Mighty mouse. and even that's debatable.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Honestly, there only good mouse they've ever made is the Mighty mouse. and even that's debatable.

I owned one and it died after 3 months because I couldn't keep the damn scroll ball clean.... It eventually got dead.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I owned one and it died after 3 months because I couldn't keep the damn scroll ball clean.... It eventually got dead.

Right. never actually owned one, only used one at TAFE. I did have some issues with side scrolling on one of them though.

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Right. never actually owned one, only used one at TAFE. I did have some issues with side scrolling on one of them though.

The bloody problem with the Mighty Mouse or as they call it now the Apple Mouse (Due to some lawsuit a few years ago) was that they used the age old ball mouse tech as the scroll ball but Apple being Apple didn't give you ANY way to clean then darn thing. If they gave me a way to clean the scroll ball I'd still be using one as i loved the scroll ball. 

I didn't hate the Magic Mouse 100% but I didn't like it either. Just stuck with the Logitech MX Revolution mouse I bought when I bought my MacBook Pro in 2006 :P

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

The bloody problem with the Mighty Mouse or as they call it now the Apple Mouse (Due to some lawsuit a few years ago) was that they used the age old ball mouse tech as the scroll ball but Apple being Apple didn't give you ANY way to clean then darn thing. If they gave me a way to clean the scroll ball I'd still be using one as i loved the scroll ball. 

I didn't hate the Magic Mouse 100% but I didn't like it either. Just stuck with the Logitech MX Revolution mouse I bought when I bought my MacBook Pro in 2006 :P

The MX revolution is a very nice mouse. I had it's younger brother the Performance MX, but replaced it with a G700S recently.

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Now i know why i never bought one...

9825-nokia-ng_xlarge.jpg

i7 5930k . 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666 DDR4 . Gigabyte GA-X99-Gaming G1-WIFI . Zotac GeForce GTX 980 AMP! 4GB SLi . Crucial M550 1TB SSD . LG BD . Fractal Design Define R2 Black Pearl . SuperFlower Leadex Gold 750w . BenQ GW2765HT 2560x1440 . CM Storm QF TK MX Blue . SteelSeries Rival 
i5 2500k/ EVGA Z68SLi/ FX 8320/ Phenom II B55 x4/ MSI 790FX-GD70/ G.skill Ripjaws X 1600 8GB kit/ Geil Black Dragon 1600 4GB kit/ Sapphire Ref R9 290/ XFX DD GHOST 7770 

the hideous apple ibook clamshell laptops 

post-121932-0-88026500-1416048194.jpg

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

If it wasn't for touchwiz I could tolerate the S series but the stock build of Android on the Samsung phones suck. Though I really want a LG G3 but I can't afford $580 right now so I'm considering a used S III or S4 and putting like CM 11 unless I can find something decent on ebay but eh.

a Moo Floof connoisseur and curator.

:x@handymanshandle x @pinksnowbirdie || Jake x Brendan :x
Youtube Audio Normalization

the hideous apple ibook clamshell laptops 

Once again, Old Design not bad Design they were awesome back in 1999.

The white Macbook...

-snip-

It wasn't ugly but the plastics were poorly designed as the palmrest used to chip off when the screen was slammed down on it over time.

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

touché 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

It wasn't ugly but the plastics were poorly designed as the palmrest used to chip off when the screen was slammed down on it over time.

It was like a $1000 laptop and completely made of plastic, and being white, it slowly turned a yellow colour after using for a couple of years. Even when it was knew the white just seemed a little outdated.

Can you please tell me how you are qualified to tell people what is ugly and what is not?

REMEMBER TO QUOTE SO I GET A NOTIFCATION! Add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Shroomster/ Review(s) more to come

It was like a $1000 laptop and completely made of plastic, and being white, it slowly turned a yellow colour after using for a couple of years. Even when it was knew the white just seemed a little outdated.

There are laptops which demand more money these days that are still made of plastic, in fact back then ALL Laptops were made of plastic except the MacBook Pro and a few Windows Laptops.

Stuff has changed since 2006 however the poor design with the palm rest gives this laptop a bad apple.

acer-aspire-predator-g7710.jpg

BRB gonna fap .... That hawt

5820k@3.8GHz| Corsair H100i |Gigabyte x99 SLI | Corsair 16GB | EVGA 780Ti SC ACX SLI x2 |240GB SSD120GB SSD 512GB SSD 2TB HDD | 3x ASUS VN247H 24" ( nVidia Surround)

Can you please tell me how you are qualified to tell people what is ugly and what is not?

Just like you don't need to be a chef to say that a meal is awful.

I have my opinion and so do you something in which we have the right to speak our opinions, if you don't think that my opinion is correct then great! Believe what you to believe.

-beetroots-

*spews*

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

EDIT 

Oops

CPU Intel Core i7-3537U @ 3.1GHz  GPU NVIDIA GEFORCE 740M  RAM 4GB DDR3  Storage 500GB 5400 RPM  DISPLAY 1366 x 768 Laptop Display MOBO Laptop MOBO  CASE Laptop Case  PSU Laptop PSU  OS Windows 8.1 x64

There are laptops which demand more money these days that are still made of plastic, in fact back then ALL Laptops were made of plastic except the MacBook Pro and a few Windows Laptops.

Stuff has changed since 2006 however the poor design with the palm rest gives this laptop a bad apple.

Yeah I suppose a lot of laptops are still made of plastic, but it was just the glossy white plastic that just made it ugly.

Yeah I suppose a lot of laptops are still made of plastic, but it was just the glossy white plastic that just made it ugly.

Was thinking of getting it but I wanted a 15 inch Display to replace my Powerbook G4 so went for a MacBook Pro.

I have to say I've had quite a few Mac laptops but I've never gone the consumer side of Apple Laptops as I love larger displays. My First Mac Laptop was in 2000 which was a PowerBook G3 Pismo which was awesome back then but the design now is very very dated. Used that as my Primary Machine till 2003 which I got the Aluminium 15inch Powerbook G4 then till 2006 when I got the MacBook Pro ... Which to this day is my main Laptop which needs replacing as i've done a GPU Re-flow on the system recently which will hopefully give me a year to get a 15inch Retina MacBook Pro. 

Well I kinda went off topic :P Anyway I can see where you are coming from, I did like the Matt Black MacBook more than the white but still had that fundamental design flaw with the palm rest.

Was thinking of getting it but I wanted a 15 inch Display to replace my Powerbook G4 so went for a MacBook Pro.

I have to say I've had quite a few Mac laptops but I've never gone the consumer side of Apple Laptops as I love larger displays. My First Mac Laptop was in 2000 which was a PowerBook G3 Pismo which was awesome back then but the design now is very very dated. Used that as my Primary Machine till 2003 which I got the Aluminium 15inch Powerbook G4 then till 2006 when I got the MacBook Pro ... Which to this day is my main Laptop which needs replacing as i've done a GPU Re-flow on the system recently which will hopefully give me a year to get a 15inch Retina MacBook Pro. 

Well I kinda went off topic :P Anyway I can see where you are coming from, I did like the Matt Black MacBook more than the white but still had that fundamental design flaw with the palm rest.

I have never owned a mac laptop, but I remember at school we had them and they were decent performance wise, but since it was a school and heaps of students were constantly using them and they broke a lot, there were quite a few cracked screens and the plastic also used to crack. I always wanted a Powerbook they were so cool and the DVD drive on the front of the laptop, I thought that was so awesome, also the speakers next to the keyboard.