Ugliest Tech Ever

My eyes.... That 660ti is damn ugly.

it's not ugly if you're on acid.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

My worst problem with the 5C is that apple would sell the regular iPhone 5, made of aluminium rather than plastic, for the same price if it did not exist.

I agree, Apple only did it because it would draw less people towards the identical-looking iPhone 5S if they wanted a nicer looking, better built aluminium phone.

"Rawr XD"

I agree, Apple only did it because it would draw less people towards the identical-looking iPhone 5S if they wanted a nicer looking, better built aluminium phone.

I know, It's just that they always used to do it and they still had rushes of people to the Apple stores on new phone releases.

A man of charm with strange quarks. 

I know, It's just that they always used to do it and they still had rushes of people to the Apple stores on new phone releases.

Yeah but I know a lot of people who got the 3G when the 3GS came out (I was one of them), as well as the 4 when the 4S came out, which would have reduced Apple's profit with the new device due to price cuts of the older one.

I also know a few people who just paid the extra bit of money for the 5S since the 5C was ugly af and the 5 wasn't available for sale anymore.

"Rawr XD"

• 1 month later...

that isn't the reference cooler, that is EVGA's cheaper version of it. its a horrible thing

b2036.jpg

Some People might disagree with me but i just hate the reference 770. it looks like i should be brushing off chalkboards with it

Yea that's not reference...BTW i own a reference and they are extremely hard to get! :D

Main PC: Core i5 4670 | MSI Mpower Max z87 | G.Skill Ripjaws 2x4gb | Stock intel cooler | PNY GTX 770 2gb (hoping to upgrade) | Seagate 1tb 7200rpm | Corsair RM850 | Corsair Carbide Air 540 | PCCG custom sleeved black/yellow extensions | Corsair K70 Cherry MX Blue | Corsair M45 |

Phone: LG Nexus 5 | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-PDG1, Shure SRH440 | Laptop: Asus 303la (i5 model, 1600x900 res) | Motorbikes: 2004 Sherco 290i, 2013 Husqvarna CR125 | Xbox one

Wish self-conscious robots existed now. We could have made a yo mama joke.

The stone cannot know why the chisel cleaves it; the iron cannot know why the fire scorches it. When thy life is cleft and scorched, when death and despair leap at thee, beat not thy breast and curse thy evil fate, but thank the Builder for the trials that shape thee.

137648-bondi-imac_386.jpg

I disagree.

iPhone-6-mockup-vs-iPhone-5.jpg

?!?!?!?!?!?!

iPhones are the most solidly-built and (aside from the 6's antenna lines) most well-designed phones on the market. Nothing but the M8 has come close in recent memory, and that's an 'old' phone now. Even my 4S feels better in the hand than most new Android flagships!

/rant

Potato

potato-computer-566x393.jpg

**can it run crysis??

Rose's are red violets are blue, without computers I'd know not what to do.

My worst problem with the 5C is that apple would sell the regular iPhone 5, made of aluminium rather than plastic, for the same price if it did not exist.

The 5 had issues of chipping that the 5S does not, and the cost ratio to the 5S would have been much closer than if they hadn't gone plastic.

nf-f12-pwm.jpgLooks aren't everything. :P

This is still really ugly though.

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

?!?!?!?!?!?!

iPhones are the most solidly-built and (aside from the 6's antenna lines) most well-designed phones on the market. Nothing but the M8 has come close in recent memory, and that's an 'old' phone now. Even my 4S feels better in the hand than most new Android flagships!

/rant

Your in the right topic ??? This is about looks so ****.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

?!?!?!?!?!?!

/rant

Are you mad? This is quality...

nokia-3310-troubleshooting.jpg

ALCATRAZ |   CPU: i9 9900k @ 5GHz, Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A, RAM: Corsair Vengence LPX 32GB, GPU: Gigabyte 1070Ti Case: Zalman MS800 Plus, Storage: Corsair 2TB NVME | Crucial M550 128GB SSD  |  WD 640GB HDD, PSU: XFX Pro Series 1050w, Display: ASUS MG279Q, Cooling: Noctua NH-D15

Are you mad? This is quality...

nokia-3310-troubleshooting.jpg

His is butt****.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650