Watch Dogs E3 Trailer Leaks

MzCatieB

NOOOOOOO!!! I'm too late Ubisoft got took the video down:(

GOD DAMNIT I REALLY WANTED TO SEE THIS.

if anyone finds a re-upload of this before it's shown by Ubisoft please pm me with the link :rolleyes:

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

it wasnt even the full trailer XD only the first 2:10

Character artist in the Games industry.

if anyone finds a re-upload of this before it's shown by Ubisoft please pm me with the link :rolleyes:

I would also want to see it:)

I would also want to see it:)

NOOOOOOO!!! I'm too late Ubisoft got took the video down:(

you guys are gonna have to wait till it is shown at E3 :3 

all im gonna say is, it is up there with the assassins creed cinematic and is so much more amazing

Ubisoft leaked this them self to add more hype i bet.

most likely 

nice!

Never trust a man, who, when left alone with a tea cosey... Doesn't try it on. Billy Connolly
Marriage is a wonderful invention: then again, so is a bicycle repair kit. Billy Connolly
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away and you've got his shoes. Billy Connolly

Just in case that's down, here's one on dailymotion

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x10qkra_e3-2013-wd-trailer_school#.UbT98PlkPnc

Definitely not in game graphics but it definitely looks more and more interesting...

They've got a gameplay of it in the revelation of PS4 and it's f*cking awesome! Can't even imagine what it would look like in the PC.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

Ubisoft leaked this them self to add more hype i bet.

It was.

2wqwmfd.jpg

OSX/WiiU/XO/PS4/PS3/N3DS

Really not liking the hype for this game. It's just GTA that is trying to look intelligent and moody but will probably be every bit as shallow and predictable as Remember Me. And if it's not, then I will be VERY surprised. And not a single AAA game has surprised me so far.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

incase of that link dies here is an vimeo link of that

http://vimeo.com/67996691

game looks nice bit too much like Person of Interest (TV series)

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

incase of that link dies here is an vimeo link of that

http://vimeo.com/67996691

game looks nice bit too much like Person of Interest (TV series)

It kind of looks like it but I still think it looks awesome :P

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

WOW this game will be good, I can't wait to play it:) also I'm guessing that trailer is on the PS4, since it doesn't look too amazing graphicaly...

This game is looking really good, can't wait for it to come out!

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Can we spy on anyone in the game because that would be cool. Reading information about every NPC in the game is cool if you could do that. 

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

Unfortunately not ingame graphics

144Hz goodness

Unfortunately not ingame graphics

what if it was :P

Pretty intense trailer, and sounds like an awesome concept. Looking forward to its release and more info.

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2