Watch Dogs E3 Trailer Leaks

MzCatieB

I liked the trailer, hopefully it wont be a massive flop. Knowing Ubisoft, the pc port is gonna be utter shite.

Liked it, the concept sounds pretty sweet.

Hope they dont botch it.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I liked the trailer, hopefully it wont be a massive flop. Knowing Ubisoft, the pc port is gonna be utter shite.

its been designed the ground up for the next gen console so it shouldn't be stupid terrible, at most a little annoying 

Character artist in the Games industry.

Cant wait for this to come

Unfortunately not ingame graphics

I already saw the ingame graphics for it's PS4 port. It's extremely good! Can't even begin to imagine what it would look like in the PC!

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

OOOohhhh i just got a nerdgasm, looks good

its been designed the ground up for the next gen console so it shouldn't be stupid terrible, at most a little annoying 

I bet they will find a way haha. The launch of Ghost Recon Future Soldier was great, 90% of players keyboard or mouse didn't work lol

I already saw the ingame graphics for it's PS4 port. It's extremely good! Can't even begin to imagine what it would look like in the PC!

I hope it looks good too but overall the trailer looks very cgi-like

144Hz goodness

I bet they will find a way haha. The launch of Ghost Recon Future Soldier was great, 90% of players keyboard or mouse didn't work lol

i got on the BETA for that and couldnt even install it XD

Whats up with the extremley artistic self portrait.

why?

Character artist in the Games industry.