[Extremerigs] EKWB has a prototype m-ITX case!

VSG

Source

We are very excited that EK Waterblocks sent us one of their very limited edition “Vulture” ITX cases.  This is a prototype model only (one out of only fifty made) and so we are very happy to be the first to bring you photos of this sexy beast. Your feedback may determine if EK decides to pursue it and take it into production so let us know your feedback in the comments below!  Here are some pictures of this never before seen case:

qAt91c8h.jpg

3HiyPy1h.jpg

2lwge09h.jpg

More pictures and a bit more discussion in the source. I've had the pleasure of knowing about this a bit earlier and so I am definitely looking forward to seeing this develop/come out. There are 50 cases planned at the moment with further production/changes dependent on general feedback. It houses a standard ATX size PSU and can support upto a thick 360mm radiator in the front. But the USP is definitely that curved window going from front to top.

Looks awesome but I see no dust filters.

RIG: I7-4790k @ 4.5GHz | MSI Z97S SLI Plus | 12GB Geil Dragon RAM 1333MHz | Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 970 (1550MHz core/7800MHz memory) @ +18mV(Maxed out at 1650/7800 so far) | Corsair RM750 | Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 (Closed) | Sound Blaster Z                                                                                                                        Getting: Noctua NH-D15 | Possible 250GB Samsung 850 Evo                                                                                        Need a console killer that actually shits on every console? Here you go (No MIR/Promo)

This is why you should not get an FX CPU for ANY scenario other than rendering on a budget http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/286142-fx-8350-r9-290-psu-requirements/?p=3892901 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/266481-an-issue-with-people-bashing-the-fx-cpus/?p=3620861

Very cool 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

Every time a new mITX case is introduced I get excited, but then I see it and am dissapoint; it doesn't use Valve's Steam machine layout.  This case does look quite sleek though.

O MY GOD THAT IS AMAZING, THE WINOW IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Now they need to make a Matx version or another case with a window like that and I am sold

CPU: Intel Core i5 4460 | GPU: XFX r9 280x DD BLACK OC EDITION | RAM: 8gb Kingston HyperX Fury 1600Mhz | Mobo: Gigabyte h97n-WIFI | PSU: EVGA 600B | Case: Cooler Master Elite 120 | Cooler: Stock intel | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 120gb | Storage: WD 150 gb

CPU: Intel Core i7 4710MQ | GPU: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 850M | RAM: 8gb Corsair 1600Mhz | Mobo: Metabox WA50SJ Motherboard | Case: Metabox WA50SJ case | Cooler: Stock | SSD: Sandisk 256gb

:wub:  :wub:  :wub: 

Best purchase this year, bcuz forza

There aren't really any benefits from watercooling any Intel or Nvidia CPU/ GPUs anymore, so making an m-ITX case that oversized just for a 360mm rad is an excercise in futility.

Looks alright though, but it has the same featurelessness in looks as the inWin 'randomly shaped metal' editions

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I want it with 2 5.25" bays.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I hate when ITX cases are MATX size

:/

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Is that curved glass or curved acrylic? (reminds me somewhat of the Galaxy Note Edge)

Is that curved glass or curved acrylic? (reminds me somewhat of the Galaxy Note Edge)

Probably acrylic. Glass is really heavy and probably expensive to create and bend and all that.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

maybe it's designed for some aggressive positive pressure

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

it looks like it can fit a 360 rad which is cool. 

\/Specs\/

Xeon E3 1230 V3-Maximus vi hero-2x4gb G skill RipjawsX 2133-EVGA supernova-1 tb seagate-Samsung 840 EVO 1TB-NZXT H440-EVGA 6Gb 780 Razer-Blackwidow Ultimate-Corsair M65

MSI Ghost Pro GS60 

it looks like it can fit a 360 rad which is cool. 

well i guess the case is designed so you can fit a custom loop in it :P

Now if only it was mATX damnit.

also.....why is that case in the woods?

There aren't really any benefits from watercooling any Intel or Nvidia CPU/ GPUs anymore, so making an m-ITX case that oversized just for a 360mm rad is an excercise in futility.

Looks alright though, but it has the same featurelessness in looks as the inWin 'randomly shaped metal' editions

Looking badass as hell is a benefit...

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

It looks amazing but it really should be a M-ATX case or maybe even a full size ATX case as it's pretty huge. I think that the 3.5 in bays could easily be moved right next to the PSU or spread out behind the mobo tray. If that happened, then this would be even more amazing.

It looks cool and I like that 360mm rad mount in the front, but I think some exhaust fan mounts would be nice.

Compared to the cost, was there ever any real benefit with watercooling? It's pretty damn expensive for the performance gain over air.

waffle waffle waffle on and on and on

A 360 Rad seems overkill build but I understand why they put it, just in case someone puts a 295x or titan z to water cool. Though they should put a bit more space between the USB ports since some devices can block both when using only one.

Never trust a hug. Its just a way to hide your face - The Doctor (Sounds something like the grumpy cat would say)

Nice looking outside, but am not a fan of the layout inside

Silverstone Ultrafine are the only filters I ever use, no case ever comes with proper filters, I have an Obsidian 450d

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW