My Two dogs Killed a cat

siberiansteel11

My Dogs Killed a cat Don't know how I should  feel about it. Thoughts not sure if it's okay in this forum But just wanted to know your opinion on this. The cat was a stray cat. At least it didn't have an owner But still I feel kinda bad about it.  

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

feel bad, tell who owned the cat what happen. How thet don't press charges. Edit: Stray cat, so just feel bad. 

L3obmq7.gif

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

Did you allow your dogs to do this?

of course not When I woke up it dead lying in the garden Pretty sure My dogs did this. they've always hated cats 

CPU: I5 7400 | Motherboard: MSI H110M  | RAM: 16GB G-Skill 2400mhz  | GPU:  NVIDIA  MSI Gaming 4G GTX 970 | Case: Tecware Quad | Cooling: Stock| Storage: Kingston 120gb SSD, 1TB Drive ,  | PSU: Seasonic 620 Watt 80+ Bronze Full Modular | Display: Devant 50 Inch Smart TV   | 

:(

wow, how did it happen? 

Was it alive while it died? (like any chance?)

Recently someone hit this one stray cat that always sat on our lawn every morning, I would say hi to it every day as I went to school

One day, it was dead on the street, hit by a car :(

Are you new? Please read CoC  Before posting! PLEASE SELECT 'AUTOMATIC' FOR FONT COLOR FOR US DARK THEME USERS (Only for dark shades)If you can read this, it means you need to change to NIGHT THEME (bottom left above LMG logo) Please follow your threads and Quote people when replying to them. Mark your problem as solved if answered. Don't spam, nobody likes a spammer. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES! BE NICE!

of course not When I woke up it dead lying in the garden Pretty sure My dogs did this. they've always hated cats 

If you can find evidence that your dogs did it then punish them?

MURDERER

You do understand that some owners have outside cats, right? Just because a cat is outside doesnt mean it doesnt have an owner. Many people let their cats roam free outside.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

If you can find evidence that your dogs did it then punish them?

Well this is the hard part. you see I always see this cat walking above our house and the dogs would get crazy and they would try to chase it. When I saw the cat though it didn't have blood on it Can't really see bite marks but It was wet I was thinking could be the dogs saliva. But I did punish them both had a good slap and now their having a time out (cage) 

MURDERER

You do understand that some owners have outside cats, right? Just because a cat is outside doesnt mean it doesnt have an owner. Many people let their cats roam free outside.

oh uhm in the Philippines most stray cats are what we call "free cats" no owners they try to steal food from other houses and would live anywhere. and well this cat I think was living in my rooftop 

oh uhm in the Philippines most stray cats are what we call "free cats" no owners they try to steal food from other houses and would live anywhere. and well this cat I think was living in my rooftop 

Ok so it was stray. That doesn't mean you have the right to kill it. Your dogs are stupid POS that you obviously did not train correctly.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Ok so it was stray. That doesn't mean you have the right to kill it. Your dogs are stupid POS that you obviously did not train correctly.

Never said I had the right. my Dogs are always peaceful when it comes to humans or even rabbits ( have two) And I do try to train them. They Really just get crazy when there are cats around. my old dog (4 years old) she isn't that crazy But my other dog (7 months old) she's reallly crazy

I'd put the dogs down. 

He failed them. 

which kind of race the dogs are?

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

which kind of race the dogs are?

the 4 year old is a mini pin and the 7 month old is a pitbull 

I'd put the dogs down. 

I would never do that. 

the 4 year old is a mini pin and the 7 month old is a pitbull 

probably was the pitbull that race in general is crazy though they can be lazy as fuck too

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Don't get mad at him. Dogs are animals, animals kill other animals. 

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why

Start training your dogs to be more comfortable around cats because this shouldn't happen.

If you can find evidence that your dogs did it then punish them

no sense unless you catch them doing it, you cant punish and animal llike a human

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

no sense unless you catch them doing it, you cant punish and animal llike a human

Their's really no other reason to do I've just put them in cages for the time being. But their is something that my house keeper told me about the Neighbour..... Although I'm not sure if it's true she kinda said that they were the ones who threw the cat at our lawn and the dog's didn't have anything  to do with it. I'll be asking the neighbours about this.  

I'd put the dogs down. 

Dogs, along with a lot of other animals, have territorial aggression. It should not be punished for something you have deemed to be wrong.

I think everybody feels bad that something like this happened, but the dogs owner should not be shamed nor the dog punished for an unintended accident.

Also, it sounds like he feels genuinely bad for what happened. 

yesterday's weirdness is tomorrow's reason why