Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Favotrite thing - Probably the Kuhler 1250. I am using the stock cooler for the 4790k, so im not over clocking until I upgrade. This would help me out a lot.

The 1100 V2 Computer Case. It's because my current case has poor airflow and noise cancellation.

I'm still using my Intel stock cooler and have been thinking about a silent solution for some time. I love the antec design (my fans are antec). 

Also: Coloured LED stripes :o

Favorite item is the silence. I can't tell you how much I've grown to despise my current setup for it's constant, ever present, mind-numbing whine. I think I still hear it when I sleep...

EDG750 PSU really catches my eye considering mine does A LOT of noise and is really hard to handle during gaming and having a silent one would be amazing!

I gotta admit that this case is pretty nice, i love how you can have tons of airflow and the fact that its a mid-tower is nice not too big not too small. Also it is WAY better than my current setup with a 1.5ghz processor and intel HD graphics (laptop).

Also if anyone at the Linustechtips group sees this message THANKS so much for you doing your videos because you guys taught me everything that i know about computers and now its a really big hobby of mine and it means a lot to me that you do these videos.

Favortie item I guess would be the PSU, because it's modular and I like the red accents :)

Ryzen 5 3600 | Be Quiet Shadow Rock 2 | Aorus RX580 4GB | 16GB DDR4 3000MHz

really i have two the power supply love the outline color and the led strips as well definitely would accent it up.

Woo new giveaway!

Best part is probably dat case. I'm just a sucker for black boxes with a bit of flair.

kuhler 1250. Better cooling and more headroom for overclocking.

Sense I'm planning on upgrading my pc it's hard to pick what my favorite item is. As long as it all fits together and looks good I'm happy. But the most useful thing would be the water cooler because without a cooler for your cpu you'll have a pretty bad time. :P

Best thing for all this is probably case

Those True Quiet Fans are my favorite things in this package. My current PC runs pretty hot so I often have the fans cranked up which makes my entire computer room would like the inside of one of those "Hurricane Simulators" at the mall.

I love that PSU. OEM'd by Seasonic so you know it's good.

My favorite item is the cooler because liquid cooling is the best way to make your cpu cool and because I need to get liquid cooling.

My favorite item would have to be the case. Antec cases have always been my favorite and I personally own the Antec Three Hundred Black v1. 

I'll have to say i need the cpu cooler more at this point...

My favouetie part is of course the water cooling. Cause who doesn't embrase water cooling?

owo

Case upgrade opportunity? I'll take it!

The EDG750 PSU because i need a PSU for the graphic card i'm gonna buy, and it will save me some money! Thanks guys for this awesome giveaway!

the case is look awesome :D the cooler too!

CPU:  i5 4690 Motherboard: AsRock H81M-VG4 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) 1600MHz Graphics Card: Sapphire HD7870 OC Intel HD4600  MSI R9 270X HAWX Storage: 1TB WD Blue 7200rpm, 120GB WDC Scorpio 5400 rpm PSU: Corsair VS550 Chassis: Custom Open Air Case OS: Windows 8.1 X64 Mouse: Roccat Kone Pure Optical Mousepad: Roccat Taito Keyboard: Armageddon Kalashnikov AK-770i

The case is my favorite piece in this giveaway. I want to buy a new one anyway and i like the drsign witch looks simple in a good way while not looking boring.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

| >I7 4770k <> Maximus HERO VI <> 8gb G.Skill Ripjaws 2133Mhz <> Gainward Phantom 780ti <> H100i <> Samsung EVO 256gb <> 1.5tb Seagate HDD <> Bitfenix Colossus <> Corsair RM 550< |

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________