Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

my favorite is that water cooler. can't go wrong with that.

Sorry repost

Edited by Alec2435

Wow that looks sick. Would be a great replacement for my current parts :D Cool giveaway, thanks Linus and Antec!

My favorite part has to be the lights probably. :)

My PC Spec:

CPU: Intel i7-8700k @ 3.7GHz, Motherboard: , Memory: 16gb , Storage: , Storage: Crucial BX100 250GB, Storage: Seagate Barracuda 3TB 3.5" 7200RPM, Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 970 SC(x2), Case: Corsair C70 Green, Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA NEX750G GOLD, Operating System: Windows 8.1, CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro Series H100, Optical Drive: LG Internal Super Multi Drive

Everything looks great but what i like most is definitely the Power Supply , Why Because just look's cool in both senses... and i've been watching great reviews about it :P

The headset is totaly the coolest part with that sleek design xD

sign me up!

My favorite would be the PSU, I could totally have a new one as my old one seems to be malfunctioning.

Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.7 GHz ❍ EVGA GTX 970 ACX 2.0 ❍ Kingston HyperX Beast 16GB 2133MHz

Thank you @nicklmg @LinusTech for the opportunity, much appreciated!

My favorite item in the give away would be the Power Supply, mine is quite old, and the fan is very loud at this point. Was thinking about upgrading some of my components so this would help me tremendously! don't normally enter these sorts of things, but why not! Linus is a great guy.

My favorite item would be the pulse headset. Because its clean and stylish look really grabs my attention.

The item i want most is the 1100 v2 case because my old case has no rad support and only has one spot for a fan. Id also love to have a window

nice!

i really watch your videos everyday haha awesome stuff!

MMy favourite would be the case. It looks really sexy imo.

Case: Define R4 (Black - Window) | PSU: EVGA Supernova 850w Gold | Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Deluxe | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO (250GB) | CPU: Intel i7 4790K (Devil's Canyon) Delidded with CLU  GPU: ASUS STRIX 980 TI | Cooler: Corsair H100i with CLU | Extra: NZXT Hue

Sweet! My PSU is like 3 years old so the power supply would be my favourite haha

Case: NZXT H440 Black & Red | CPU: Intel Core i5 4670K OC'd 4.2GHz | Mobo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz (was a 16GB kit :c) | Storage: 1x 240GB Samsung 850 Evo, 1x 240GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 2TB 7200RPM drive | GPU: Asus GeForce GTX 970 Strix | PSU: Corsair AX860 | Cooler: Corsair H100i | OS: Windows 8.1 Pro/Windows 10 Preview
Primaries: HTC One M8 16GB Gunmetal Grey, iPhone 6 64GB Space Grey| Secondaries: iPhone 5 16GB white, Samsung Galaxy S3 Blue 16GB
Primary laptop: MacBook Air mid 2013 base model | Other devices: iPad mini 32GB wifi Space Grey

My favorite part is the Kuhler 1250 because I recently built a PC but the only part missing is that water cooler which is stopping me from overclocking the processor

well uh. i would love the cooler and case lel well headset.

can  i just say everything?

Favorite Item: PSU

Why: more than enough wattage for an average gaming rig, and.. SILENT!

My favourite is defenitly the water cooling unit, i wanted to upgrade to one of those for a long time but i just couldnt get my hands on one because of the price tag most of the times.

My favorite item from above is the PSU, but i allso very much like the case as well.

The best thing has to be the case.  This thing better hold all my stuff!