Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

I would have to say my favorite item is the EDG750 PSU because it is bigger than the one I have now.

I like the water cooler, I would like to get into some light overclocking soon.

Proc: Intel Core i9 9900K 5GHz OC MoBo: ASUS Maximus XI Formula Z390 Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 3200MHz 32GB  Vidcard: ASUS RTX 2080 ROG STRIX OC Sound: Creative Sound Blaster AE-5 SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 240GB  HDD: 4X WD Black 2TB PSU: Corsair HX 850i Case: Corsiar 760T Black Monitor: ASUS PG278QE 165Hz 1ms  Peripheral: Razer Huntsman Elite - Deathadder V2 - Sabertooth Controller

That Kuhler, looks like it would really help a CPU to not overheat.

I love the cooler as Im running on stock intel cooler and damn.. this thing is hot....

the fans since they dissipate heat rather than produce it  :P

Thanks linus and Antec for the giveaway.

Favorite item: Antec Computer case because the case looks cool :)

My favorite item of the bundle is the Accent lighting kit! Because what gamer doesn't want some fancy lights on his sistem?  :D 

Thank you Antec for this giveaway. My favorite item is the PSU it's very sharp looking and I have the current need for a 750w PSU Since I want to start benchmarking SLI setups.

Would love to get the Kuhler 1250 cause my pc really need better cooling and where i live they cost alot would be awesome to get one free.

The lighting kit is the best for me :) it adds a special thing to your rig that isn't important for your specs, but for the view of your rig.

First, thanks for the great BT Paper Airplane, I am going to need me a couple of those from Adult Santa this year :)

Second, the best part of that package (aside from all of it!) ... the Pulse Headphones. They are just amazing with their quality of sound, it's so hard to find something with such a well laid out design like them now-a-days (that aren't in the $500 bracket!) ... but I also have my votes for the Khuler 1250. I have an older model freezing my i7 and it's been solid for the last couple of years!

My favorite part is the Kuhler 1250 because I'm exited to use a HQ liquid cooler!

I think the CPU cooler is pretty sweet and water cooling keeps everything fairly cool

I think the case looks cool, I hope I win

CPU: AMD 5800X3D | Motherboard: NZXT N5 B550 Black | RAM: Kingston FURY 16GB KIT DDR4 3600MHz CL16 Renegade Black | GPU: ASUS Strix 3070 Ti 8GB | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 850G2 with all black Cablemod cables | Case: Fractal Torrent Compact NoRGB Black | Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax black

there all good components but the lighting would go well with my current pc.  i guess the rest i would make second pc with 

love the whole bundle, saving to build my first rig and would be a great start. 

I really do like that power supply :D 750 jiawatts :3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[DESKTOP] CPU: Intel Core i7 8700k GPU: ASUS ROG 2080TI RAM: 64GB Corsair Fury DDR4 Mobo: Asus z390-A Prime

Storage:1x 1TB Samsung 990 Pro SSD 2x 1TB WD Black SSD, 2x 3Tb Seagate  HDD PSU: Seasonic 950W

Monitors: 2x Asus TUF Gaming 24" 1440p  144hz, 2x LG  75Hz 1080p LED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[SERVER/NAS] CPU: Intel Core i7 7700K GPU: Nvidia 1060 6GB RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengeance Mobo: Asus z-170P D3

Storage:1x 1TB Western Digital SSD, 4x Ironwolf Pro 12Tb HDD, 2x 2TB WD Blue  PSU: Thermaltake 650W

[LAPTOP (MacBook Pro 16")] CPU: 2.4 GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9, RAM: 32 GB 2667 MHz DDR4, SSD: 2 TB

GPU: AMD Radeon Pro 5500M 8GB Display: 16-inch (3072 x 1920)

My favorite item here has got to b the Kuhler since it just looks so much better than a bulky heatsink and fan. Liquid coolers are so sleek.

The fans because it don't make my computer sound like a airplane. 

I really like the True Quiet Fans, because i hate it when i can hear computer noise while listening to music or playing games. 

And they look great! Good luck everybody!