Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

My favourite  item in this bundle ist the case, because my current case is almost to small for my graphics card. xD

My favourite item is the lights. They look so great!

I'm digging the CPU Cooler :D 

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

My favorite would be the case because my current case is just a piece up crap barely any airflow case

Getting ready to build a new rig, and this would be a awesome start..

The PSU, Love the red accent

I really love when people are doing giveaways because it shows that they care about thier fans/customers...
my favorite item has to be the 1100 V2 Computer Case because it's a really good looking case and also functions good.

That EDG750 PSU looks breezy! definitely my favourite, Though I think the water-cooler and the case would be the biggest upgrade for me. 

Ps: jeez Antec, that's quite a package for a sponsor spot!

Big thanks to the guys at Antec for this. I really like the idea of a silent psu.

Favorite Item: 1100 V2 Computer Case

Why: Incredibly aesthetically pleasing to me.

It is the psu, because i really need a new one. (My at the moment power supply is loud as donkey)

nice bundle, every item in it would be better than what i have in my rig. if i have to pick a favorite item i would say its the 1100 V2 Computer Case it looks good and usb 3.0 ports in the front would be a nice upgrade from my old case with defect usb 2.0.

The power supply, because i can't overclock my 290x with my 650 w psu...

My favorite will be the AIO cooler , because i totally need it to replace my poor stock cooler

CPU: Intel i5-4670K CPU Cooler: Swiftech H240-X Motherboard: ASUS Z97 Sabertooth Mark 1 Memory: Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866MHz 16GB Storage:  Samsung 850 evo 250GB ,1TB WD BLUE, Seagate Barracuda 2TB GPU: ASUS STRIX GTX970 4GB Case: Fractal Design Define R5 PSU: Corsair AX760 Full Modular Monitor: Dell 23" S2340L IPS Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Mouse: Logitech G502(w/ Mi Metal Mousepad) Headphone: Audio Technica ATH-M50/MSR-7 Speaker: Edifier Studio 7 R2730DB

I really like the all in one water cooler. They are a really good thing for beginners because they require very minimal set-up.

You break it, you buy it.

I break it, I buy it, take it home, reverse engineer it, begin manufacture, sell the product and put the other company out of business.

my favorite item is the power supply because my 11 year old power supply is crapping out on me.... and im broke... 

110 V2 PC Case

'cause every powerful engine needs a sexy body ;)

This giveaway looks awesome! I'm saving up for a new rig, so this would help me along.

Favourite part: Probably the CPU Cooler

The kuhler 1250 would be my favourite as I want to start over clocking but my PC still uses a stock Intel cooler. It looks gorgeuos! Also thanks guys for making this a worldwide giveaway. Being in Aus means many of us guys miss out on cool giveaways!

Cool Give away guys!
I'd have to say the 
EDG750 PSU would be my favourite item here because my PSU is ready for a replacement!
That or the fans because my case has still got it's Stock fans.
Rocking a corsair carbide 300R.

I would defiantly say that Awesome :D  EDG750 power supply
LOVE IT!!!!  :wub:
Stay Awesome linus :ph34r: 
PEACE OUT... ;)

The case is my fav item of the bundle, it looks good and it would be a nice upgrade for my rig or to build another rig,  :D

The EDG750 power supply looks very nice and I like the rubber edges!! :)