Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

ANTEC SILENT PC BUNDLE GIVEAWAY

Antec has been kind enough to offer you guys, the awesome Linus Tech Tips community, the exclusive chance to win a bundle of their awesome, silent PC parts!

The winner will receive:

C2U0cXt.jpg

1100 V2 Computer Case

EDG750 PSU

True Quiet Fans

Kuhler 1250

Accent lighting kit (winner chooses the color)

Pulse headset (winner chooses the color)

So how do you enter? Just comment below in this thread and let us know what your favorite item in this bundle is and why. One comment (entry) per person.

This is a world-wide giveaway and will run from November 3, 2014 until November 10, 2014 at 4pm PST. The winner will be drawn using a random number generator and will be contacted by me through the forum. If you receive a message anywhere other than the forum claiming that you are the winner (through YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter) please IGNORE that message as it is NOT from us.

Thanks in advance for your comments, and thanks to Antec for sponsoring this giveaway!

My favorite would be the water cooling kit as i dont have one in my system and it would make it very silent,coupled with those coolers and power supply

Favorite would be the Power Supply as i'm pretty happy with most of my parts except my PSU as it's mediocre at best.

Favourite item: the cooler. It looks awesome.

My favorite part is the Accent lighting kit. My reason is after having my computer for several months I have found that it is kinda boring to look and and I kinda wish I could do something to make it a bit more visually exciting.

Accent lighting kit - because i have to see all other cool thinks inside the case ;]

I'd love to check out the lighting kit, I've never actually experimented with LED's on a PC except for ones that are pre-installed. Would be pretty interesting to try out!

Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/G1Teanji
That Minecraft Server: 77.111.253.109:25565

The power supply :) The red accents are great for red gaming builds where most other power supplys only use the old boring completely black look.

Favorite item is Kuhler 1250 because of the look of it, it would look great in any build.

My favorite item would be the case.What's not to love abaut an elegant piece of equipment like it?

the item that catched my eye first is the CPU cooler, it's pretty nice indeed, it would be a perfect upgrade for what I have now

While I'm in the market for a new PSU, I do find that EDG750 PSU quite attractive. But my favorite from the whole list would be the Kuhler 1250. I myself have a Corsair H100i and I absolutely love it, but this Kuhler 1250 looks really gorgeous.

Great givaway guys!

Best item is the case !!

Thank you guys for the giveaway :3 you're so nice! 

Favorite Item: The Case

Why? Because my case is too small for my motherboard, and by too small i mean whenever i get a new case, i'll have to remove everything from my case, and then cringe when i take the motherboard out because it will scrape the sides of the case :S haha

I think the cpu cooler is the best thing ever and thank antec and linus for having a chance to win all this awesome stuff.

cool giveaway,

my favourite is the Kuhler 1250 because i need a better cpu cooler, i am running stock right now.

Mobo: Asus M4A87TD | CPU: AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE | GPU: Asus GTX 970 Strix | RAM: 8GB Kingston Value Ram | HDD1:  2TB Refurbished Seagate Baracuda | HDD2: 1TB Samsung | SSD: Samsung 840 EVO 125GB | PSU: Corsair CX 850 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R4

Yeah that Seasonic made PSU is definitely my fav one in the pack. Not that theres anything wrong with any of the other items..except that you cant swap the fans on the newer Kühler's...

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

That watercooler! Because my evo 212 could benefit from an upgrade! Also, great video as always! Keep on the good work team!

Just about to build my first Gaming PC so these parts would come in handy :)

I recently bought one of those fans for my old case, becouse i was in need of lower temperatures in my pc(noctua fan on front wasn't enoguh :( ). I am very pleased with this fan, its super quiet, it lowered my temperatures, and my case isn't shaking anymore :D I have to say this fans are best items in that boundle, I'm not very familiar with other items, but EDG750 PSU and cpu cooling are looking very sweet.
Take care!