Antec Silent Gaming PC Bundle Giveaway

Probably the cooler, because it looks and is 10x better than mine :P

The awesome power supply as its red and black colour scheme would match my PC build.

My favourite part is the headphones because they look awesome with the square style where you put your ears

My favorite thing is the cpu cooler because I sure would like to do some cool overclocking. It would also be more quiet than my cpu fans right now.

My favorite would be the EDG750 PSU looks awesome has very niece features and is super quiet what more can you want from a PSU, also would be a niece upgrade from my current antec PSU

Man, LMG never stops with the giveaways :P

My favorite item has to be dat Edge. I love this shift towards silent operation, it really drives the need for better, more efficient components

love the cooler, never used one before, also the case would be massive upgrade from my current rig!

Once more, thanks for the giveaway!

It is about time to update my rig and I need a better cooling system.

Kuhler 1250 is a good replacement.

That cooler looks awesome and from what i've seen in the review brings solid preformance.

THe power supply :3 I love nice, silent and powerful hardware

System Spec: H87 mobo from Zotac, I3 4130, 4GB ddr3 1600mhz Cas 11, WD green 2TB all in side of a Cooler Mater Elite 120

My favorite part is everything because I'm trying to build my first build and I need parts.

I like the case the most, but all the stuff seems cool :) all the stuff would be cool, i plan a build in the near future!

I actually will need some ATX case and PSU, to house some old parts that my friend gives me when I do his pc upgrade.

So those would come to good use. Lighting kit sounds good too :)

Intel i7-4770K temperatures with stock cooler:

(CPU usage % + 100)/2

http://prntscr.com/8137dw

My favorite part of this giveaway is the winner's choice of color for the LEDs. I will personally choose red because red LEDs are cool.

Thanks a LinusTechTips  and Antec 

1100 V2 Computer Case is my first choose , because it is a nice upgrade from my Antec 300 V1   :D ... plus my 300 is lacking in room for all these new large GPU that I want 

But good luck to all , but mostly me .  :) 

My favourite item in the bundle is the EDG750 PSU, I need a better PSU for the GPU upgrade (or maybe an overall system upgrade) I am hoping to do and this one should be great!

I like the EDG 750watt psu because it looks nice and has the rubber on it to dampen vibrations!

my favorite hands down is the true quiets, I have these and they're amazing, completely silent

I like the EDG750 PSU because it is the most critical component in a PC and this PSU is powerful modular and efficient.

Everything in this bundle would be put in a good use since i use a laptop and looking forward to build a PC in near future.

That's tough, so many great items. I think it has to be the cooler, a nice closed loop is always handy :D Or is it the power supply? I can't choose, since I need all of these for my upcoming laptop replacement machine :)