Your Steam game activity(past 2 weeks)?

ManOfDisguise

30 hours of Counter-Strike Global Offensive, 8 hours of Alien: Isolation, 1 hour of Counter-Strike 1.6 and an hour of PayDay: The Heist. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

minutes

I am good at computer

Spoiler

Motherboard: Gigabyte G1 sniper 3 | CPU: Intel 3770k @5.1Ghz | RAM: 32Gb G.Skill Ripjaws X @1600Mhz | Graphics card: EVGA 980 Ti SC | HDD: Seagate barracuda 3298534883327.74B + Samsung OEM 5400rpm drive + Seatgate barracude 2TB | PSU: Cougar CMX 1200w | CPU cooler: Custom loop

Last two weeks? less than an hour. I have been playing more BF4 lately and the only time I opened steam was for 3Dmark last night to see how my new 980 stacked up with my outgoing 570.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

30.3 hours, 7 on tombraider, 5 on trine and 6 on trine 2..

Intel i7 4702MQ| Nvidia GTX 850M| Kingston 16GB DDR3 1600Mhz| Acer VA70_HW (mobo)| 1TB WD Blue| MATSHITA DVD-RAM UJ8E0|1600x900 display|Win 8.1

Intel i5 4690K @Stock| Sapphire 390 Nitro| Hyper X Fury 2x4GB| MSI SLI Krait z97| Noctua Nh-U12S | 850 EVO 256GB| 2TB WD Black | CM V 850w| Enthoo Luxe

If you want to tag me or any person with periods do: @[Member='Name]

Mine is alot lower than it used to be, only 2.5 hours.

I've been busy this semester, also I've been on origin playing games.

My Rig:

Spoiler

Case: NZXT H210 CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700x  Motherboard:  MSI B450 AM4 Motherboard  Memory: GeIL EVO POTENZA 16GB Video Card: MSI RX480 Power Supply: Corsair TX 750w Storage: Samsung 840 120GB And a 500GB WD BLUE Monitor: Acer S231HLbid 23" and an old Dell Mouse: RAZER DeathAdder 3.5G Keyboard: Ducky DK9008G2 PRO MX Cherry Blue

Ummm... zero activity here... (gotta farm gold and those legendaries in D3...)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Probably 1.5 hours on Fistful of Frags. I've got nothing to play these days, nothing has much of my interest and the games I want to play aren't out yet. I don't know, maybe I just burnt myself with games in the past few years while I should have focused on other stuff, and now I'm kinda bored somehow  :unsure:  Anyone feels like this?

I feel exactly the same way, I'm sitting here waiting for GTA: V and The Crew to be released.........

PC Specs   - Black and White Build

Intel Core i5 4690k MSI Z97S Krait LGA 1150

Crucial Ballistix Sport 1x8GB 1600MHZ

Sapphire Radeon R9 270 (Will be upgrading this soon)

EVGA 500W PSU

Phanteks Enthoo Pro - White

8.8 hours, mix of tony hawk's pro skater hd, cs:go and worms reloaded.

Mainly Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

In fact nearly all of it is Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD

Very interesting, I'm a HUGE Tony Hawk fan, cool to see someone playing it here. Altough I pretty much hate THPS HD now, not when it came out though, got 100% twice :D

38.5 On CS:GO but I have a feeling that will be going up a lot soon since I am starting to stream it.

74.2 hours, 21 on AC4 the rest being Skyrim (45) and Empire Total War (8) I know I need to get out more but...

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

Probably 1.5 hours on Fistful of Frags. I've got nothing to play these days, nothing has much of my interest and the games I want to play aren't out yet. I don't know, maybe I just burnt myself with games in the past few years while I should have focused on other stuff, and now I'm kinda bored somehow  :unsure:  Anyone feels like this?

Frequently!

But then something like Dragon Age drops and I wave goodbye to 300+ hours... finally the door creaks open with an exchange of fetid, stale air for fresh.  I peer out into the piercing glare of environmental light.  The SSAO and tessellation effects are impressive, if not a tad overdone.  The resolution; not bad. Definitely higher than 900p @ 30fps.

I am grey, malnourished and dehydrated. Veins of blue showing through my papery, nigh-on translucent skin.  "Did civilisation outside survive?" I wonder wistfully to myself.  My eyes blurry and unfocused wince from the pain of natural light. I slink back deeper in to the maw of my prison... the comfort of real-time soft shadows and AH-IPS colour depth. The door to my tomb of silicone, plastic, metal and Darkspawn creaks to a close again...

It's expansion time....

22.8 hours, all on Dark Souls 2.

Don't want to judge, but you spent more time playing than I spent at work.

Man, go outside or something.

That's because a day in Slovakia is 36 hours not 24 like the rest of the world lol

●CPU: i7-4790K w/H100i ●Mobo: MSI Z97 MPower ●RAM: Corsair 16GB Dominator ●GPU: EVGA ACX SC 780 3GB(X2) ●SSD: 850 Pro 256GB ●Case: 450D ●PSU: AX 860i ●Monitor: Asus PB278Q 1440p

That's because a day in Slovakia is 36 hours not 24 like the rest of the world lol

Yay! Good thing I'm moving to Slovakia soon. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

Very interesting, I'm a HUGE Tony Hawk fan, cool to see someone playing it here. Altough I pretty much hate THPS HD now, not when it came out though, got 100% twice :D

I am getting fed up with it now :P

CPU: i5 4430 PSU: XFX 550w Ram: 8gb Patriot Viper 1600mhz

Motherboard: MSI H87M-G43 Case: Fractal Design Define R4

SSD: 840 Evo 250gb, 512gb MX100 GPU: MSI GTX 980TI Gaming Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo

0, just been playing bf3 and WoW, with the new stat squish.

rip 430k hp.

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

11 hours.

Alien isolation and metro last light redux

Wishing leads to ambition and ambition leads to motivation and motivation leads to me building an illegal rocket ship in my backyard.

68.3 hours of Dota 2 for the past 2 weeks.

My rig: CPU: Intel core i5 4670K MoBo: MSI Z87-G45 Gaming RAM: Kingston HyperX Beast 2x4GB 1600mhz CL9 GPU: EVGA GTX780 SC ACX SSD: ADATA Premier Pro SP900 256GBHDD: Western Digital RED 2TB PSU: FSP Aurum CM 750W Case: Cooler Master HAF XM OS: Windows 8 Pro

My Build log, the Snowbird (heavy WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/188011-snowbird-by-lachy/?hl=snowbird

That's it! I'm moving there right now! Imagine all the shit I could get done with a 36 hour day!

"Fighting for peace is like screwing for virginity"

- George Carlin (1937-2008)

10 minutes of tf2... :/

Recovering Apple addict

ASUS Zephyrus G14 2022

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 6900HS GPU: AMD r680M / RX 6700S RAM: 16GB DDR5 

I have played only about 8 hours of BF3, otherwise waiting for all these badass games to come out next year. 

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”