childhood tech wishes you realize now is a bad idea

holy-sock

I wanted a fancy phone like any other dumb kid. My parents payed $400 for a nokia n73 at the time. And years after I still wanna kill myself when I think about it.

HARDWARE INTERRUPT MOTHAF#%A!
WINDOWS 10 = adware, driven by spyware

An Xbox 720. Just look at how that childhood dream turned out. :P

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Well, i didn't get any sort/kind of tech stuff as a kid, not expensive nor even when i asked for a low class tech (they somehow were allergic). period , so i think i dodged couple of bullets via spending overly or even remotely on tech stuffs.

Except one of those cassette Walkman with ass huge speaker on the front side(uber/flagship tech at that time from Sony i believe) but i got that as a gift from a distant relative, so . .   * one tiny tear drop *

Details separate people.

I Pod mini. Only bought it because everyone else had one and I wanted to be cool too. I used it for a week then never touched it again. Even worse, I had my name etched into the back so I couldn't sell it QQ.

Linus is my fetish.

I wanted a Zalman Z11 Plus because it looked like a Lamborghini in a way.

Yeah, I learned that less is more and I now have a Corsair Air 540.

Some other things:

An iPod Touch 1st Generation. Apple make excellent products IMO, but the 1st Gen Touch wasn't one of them.

An NVIDIA Shield. Not childhood, but I find I use it so little that it wasn't worth it. It's still a fantastic device, just one I have little time to use.

An AMD FX 8350. Very happy that I didn't go for one of those. Not because it's AMD, but because for what I do, Intel is better.

A Corsair CX600M. Good unit, but 600W is a strange wattage point for a current-gen system and the cables were ungodly. Thankfully, @Lord Pantaloons let me take his 700W Silent Pro M. And while the cables are still ugly, the supply's wattage makes sense for me, as I prepare to buy either a second GTX 770 or a pair of GTX 970s.

Did you forget about your shitty Diablotek PSU? xD

Life.exe is missing

I don't regret all of the tech things I wouldn't want to buy now. I liked them at the time and they made me learn a lot :) so... mmmm I don't have no regrets

PROFILEYEAH

What do people even put in these things?

Is it a good case? I have been thinking about getting one for one of my random PCs.

Yeah, the 230T is a pretty good budget case.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

When I was around 9-10 (13 now) I wanted beats, I didn't really know anything about headphones or tech in general back then. Eventually I realized what an idiot I was yet my dad got me a pair of beats studios first gen when he went to Tenerife (almost a year ago). So far I've only used them twice, once to see how they sound, second time to see the horrible leakage of sound it produced...

PC Specs: i5 4690k, MSI Z97 Gaming 5, HyperX Red 16Gb (4x4), Define R5, EVGA G2 750, Samsung 850 Evo 120gb + WD Blue 1TB, MSI TF5 GTX 970.

Peripherals: 1 x Asus VX239H, Logitech G502, Masterkeys Pro S, Superlux HD668B.

when I upgraded my pentium 3 ram to 512mb and I thought it would not make my game (Metal Fatigue) RTS game lag with 8 players./

too bad it I still lag in offline play.

Live your life like a dream.

A Mac

;) 

CPU Intel Coew i7 4790k | GPU GeForece GTX 780 Ti | RAM 32GB G.SKILL 2400MHz Quad Channel | CPU Cooler Swiftech H220-X | Motherboard ASUS Sabertooth Z97 MK1 | SSD Intel 730 

Series 240GB SSD (Boot Drive) | HDD WD Black 2TB | Case NZXT H440 (Black) | OS Windows 8.1 64-Bit | Mouse Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Keyboard Logitech G710+

@TheSLSAMG HEY the zalman z11 is the best case money can buy for like $30.  I have two!  They're great!

I got a ps3 when I was working out of town for almost a year.  Figured I would play it.  I got rural point to point internet shortly after and just played on my laptop instead.

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

I wanted all apple and consoles never happened tho

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

wanting a full tower case *stares at phantom on the floor*

Ikr, I got an 800D for $75 off craigslist and it was the biggest mistake ever. (first world problems, right?) I traveled a lot and the damn thing weighed 65 pounds with my system in it. I ended up selling it on ebay for like $160 but I had to pay $45 in shipping and $20 in ebay fees. Definitely not worth the $20 profit. 

RIP in pepperonis m8s

The Wii and the PSP 2000 was a bad idea.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Wanting a Mac. I also bought a ThermalTake V3 AMD Edition when I was younger. Just because it had a cool looking design. No cable management or airflow.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

Furbies... Those things get creepy with age...

I did not ask for one...

I had the misfortune of recieving one... It's in my display case right now...

Don't feed it after midnight 

The Wii and the PSP 2000 was a bad idea.

This, but I am more disappointed with the Wii. 

A ps3.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

Buying a ps3 and then realizing I could of built a really kickass gaming pc

There have been many wars that have rocked the face of Earth, Many have heard of WWI, WWII, The Cold War, The Vietnam War and the Iraq War. But there has been a war that only a handful of humans know.....AMD vs Intel. It all started in 1985 when Intel released the first 32bit processor, the Intel 386. This war has been raging on for decades and Intel and AMD are still at each others throats. Fanboys have been ruthlessly killed, motherboards have been short circuited and most gruesome of all... CPU pins have been bent. Stop this war before it is too late. #STOPTHISWAR