ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

That's an awesome looking cooler, as some crazy specs to boot. Hope I win it, but the best of luck to everyone.

Great review as always!
Been with you guys since before we even knew who the camera guy was, but have never really been a forum guy, so never joined when you guys made this place. :P

But since you're having this giveaway I thought I might as well make an account and try my luck!

What I love most about the 900 series is the reallly competetive pricing and great power efficiency, all on top of great performance.

And best of luck to everybody else as well!

I like the look of it, would look a hell of a lot better in my PC. Hope I win, and good luck everyone.

Chances are low, but I'll try it once more.

Have a nice day everybody!

I love the design of the extream. Good job zotac

The 970 in general is a beast of a card. Cant wait for the 20nm to come out if they do a just as good job

I Would like to participate on this as i have watched the video and i learned from it thats the Zotac Video cards does really give a high performance which is near the gtx 780ti's performance if i am between to choose zotac amp omega or the extreme i will definitly choose the extreme one because of the cooling performance and the high fps in games.i am really excited to have the gtx 980 card so i can see all the new technologies thats nvidia offers (MFAA(Linus said its not out yet),DSR,VXGI(its not out yet(heard it from linus))and the thing i like on the new gtx 900 series is the power consuption which is very low i hope i win the gtx 980 if not i ll try to buy the zotac amp extreme gtx 970 :) and thanks for the video and the informations

I don't like the look of the extreme but I surely wouldn't mind having one.

I think the gtx 970 and 980 reference designs are quite good by themselves, so its awesome to see how Zotac managed to pack so much juice and features into their versions, specially those neat looking fans! Rock on Zotac!

The 970 Zotac amp looks fine to me, but im more with linear cards, they are more slim and sexy, if you know what i mean. :D

But 850M will always be my babe!

this graficcard sounds awesome and Looks so great! i have to try to win this!

Zotac... hmmm interesting. Never really delt with them or heard much about them in the gaming spectrum. It's a GTX 970 nontheless of course.

Oh well, they look good, they probably overclock good, and im gonna wait for availability cuz i have been looking for those and they are out of stock....

Intel Core i9-9900K | Asrock Phantom Gaming miniITX Z390 | 32GB GSkill Trident Z DDR4@3600MHz C17 | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3 Watercooled | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 SSD | Crucial MX500 2TB SSD | Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 1000W | anidees AI Crystal Cube White V2 | Corsair M95 | Corsair K50 | Beyerdynamic DT770 Pros 250Ohm

ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Edition.  Beast looking/Great spec graphics card! Best upgrade for my old PC. Hope  to win this stuff. THANKS! 

I think the card looks cool, even though I wouldn't be able to see it from my closed case. It would perform better than my 760, even though I don't know if I can supply it all that power with a 750 watt power supply.

Hate for this to be my first post but why not. Better than SLI'ing GTX 760s.

I'm in a gaming community and all my friends have a very good graphics card.

But my graphic card are not good, so i can't play some games with them.

I hope that i have a chance to win this graphic card and can play with my friends.

Self I never be able to afford a graphic card like this.