ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the triple cooler design, it looks so elegant yet tough as shit. That card would look amazing in my rig. Thanks for giveaway man!

post-104726-0-97810700-1413740189.jpg

Im also one of the few who seems to actually like carbon fibre designs. Sure it requires a specific look to your overall system to fit but carbon fibre can work in even a simple mostly black scheme. Pretty much all of the pcb's and metals are black inside my case. Maybe carbon also works with a black and silver scheme, im not sure.

Are zotac cards reliable ?. have try anything from zotac earlier :huh:

Sweet! I'm gonna overclock this beast to oblivion (without frying it ofcourse ;) ), if i win.

There's just too many good things about the 900-series, for example the power efficiency and the pure power it holds inside! + the metal shroud looks frigging amazing :wub:

Thanks to ZOTAC for the giveaway and to Linus for putting all his time and effort that's led to this point! Awesome show!

Personally, I prefer the shroud on the Omega version of the card...the Omega version looks much cooler with that metal cooler. Sorta reminds me of something out of Titanfall.

Been watching Linus for years now!

The lights on the AMP! Extreme looks totally badass! If I had one I would prob be staring through the window on my case more than my monitor w00t.

Cards look very nice. Wish they would come in diffrent colors though. Good price and the carbon fiber finish looks good on the extreme.

I like the metal of the omega, but i really enjoy the led carbon fiber of the extreme. either is fine by me lol.

The amp! extreme cooler looks pretty cool but a bit "random" ? Still wouldn't refuse one tho

Love the look of this card and would love to win one

Would love to win this! I have a computer for the family, but not a personal computer for myself. Would like to get into serious gaming with it.

I like that they are able to boost the performance but still cut the power consumption.

The extreme edition card looks sick!