ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I realy like the new nvidia gpu they are realy good and most important nice oc headrom so fore exetreme oveclockers its a dream  and gl on the givaway

Mmmmh been a while since i used an nVidia GPU! aaand I like AMP! series^^ this new design looks quite TRON'ish and I liked it.

Cool looking cards how is the PCB different to reference>?

IntelCorei54670k,Maximus VI Formula,Swift tech H220, 16gigs Corsair Dominator platinums, Asus DCUII GTX 780,1x256 840 evo, 1x 2TB Segate barracuda, Corsair AX 860, 

3 X Noctua NF-F12, 2x Noctua NF A-14, Ducky Shine 3 Blue Leds Blue switches, Razer Death Adder 2012, Corsair vengence 1400  

The lower power difference with both improved performance and more competitive pricing.

I dig the carbon fiber look on the extreme.  here is hoping i win one :) 

Oh god a 980 giveaway! I'd love to get rid of my noisy and overheating reference 290, with its damn black screens in oculus rift.

Also, them 980s overclock like a BEAST so if my old 660ti AMP! is any indication, the 980 should be stable as a rock.

Man!! Great looking cards! I'm sure they perform great as well  B) . Would kill to have that in my system  :P

finally after some years the amp! edition seems to live up to the amp! and presents a card that will stick out from the lot by a tiny clock!

the 970 omega looks pretty solid, i didnt expect 2x8pin, so this one should be perfect for single card systems with a 550-ish watt psu.

the 980 ee looks like a true monster and the shroud has mysterious look about it.. is it an alien drone? can it fly on its own all the way to my pc? im not a fan of coloured lights inside my pc, but if the colour can be set to blu, i might like it.. didnt know about the monitoring feature, thats nice, im already watching my watt-meter between the pc and the wall every 5 minutes.. i hope there will be a bios override to enable at least 1,3V voltage push!

ps: nice performance at the nvidia 24h gaming day/night, linus+friends :P

The design for his graphics card looks crazy good

Id like an upgrade to my 260X and the power efficiency is awesome.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

In my opinion the Zotac Gtx 980 AMP! Extreme is a beast of a graphics card :o  and would fit perfectly in my next build. Hope to see it in my set-up some day....  :rolleyes:

Yay Linus doing another Giveaway  :D

Looks much nicer than the strix, and it's EXTREME!

after watching this from youtube (

)...

all i can say is WOW...

ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Extreme & Omega this is really a must have for gamers ;-)

Zotac is a amazing company that is since the beginning, in my eye's, makes amazing products

The GTX 900 seris makes my 660 look like a potato.

The new GTX 900 Series delivers such amazing results while consuming less power and having a lower heat output. I would love to have this beast running in my system. :)

Celebrating my first post! I actually like the AMP! Extreme's led scheme and looks. Thank you Linus&Gang for your ever useful and entertaining videos!

Well I have never won anything and don't expect to get lucky enough to win this beast of a card but I will give it a shot. Who wouldn't want this card, it looks awesome.

The Extreme edition looks quite nice, but the size might cause issues. Also, why do they insist on jamming these full of LEDs?

Ooohh nice graphics card I WANT IT!

The AMP! Extreme looks amazing. with 3 fans compared to my broken fan on my 650 :P