ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Whoo a giveaway!

Btw, the Omega looks a helluva lot better than the plastic Extreme that looks like it came from a 80s discotheque...

Extreme edition does totally looks like made of BATMAN essence! Super cool...

Acer 23" H236HL | Intel core i7 - 4770 | MSI H81M-P33 | Apacer 8GB DDR3 @ 1600Mhz | MSI Twin Frozr GTX760 OC | Western Digital 1TB Blue | Seasonic Eco 500W |Logitech Wireless mouse & Keyboard | Creative SBS 370 2.1 | Logitech Extreme 3D Pro Joystick

Wow this is amazing i wish i could win this it would just be perfect. I used to be a PC gamer but my graphics card died and i have no money to purchase a new one so if i could win this i would be ecstatic!

Long time viewer, first time poster. I'd definitely go with a Haswell-E build if I got my hands on one of these, saving me 550 to 600 usd.

Getting the Zotac 980 Extreme would be absolutely amazing sending my rig to the TOP. Although I can't say i like the design that much. Sorry Linus but i'll have to disagree with you :/.

I like the performance of the Omega, with the massive OC potential and the fact that it is quieter than most GFX cards.

hi all I luv the look of the Omega but on a serious not do you think the GTX 980AMP will be enough to run Minecraft  lol have a good day all ...

It will be worth to have one of those. But in the end, I wonder is it worth to get one (even for free from this giveaway) when the 980 ti launches?

^_^ pretty sweet looking cards. but not going to lie the carbon win aesthetics comp, but would be waisted because most rigs dont even end up showing the beauty to the world

:(

Zotac's really upped their game, ehh. Other 970s still have the old 2 DVI, 1 HDMI, 1 DisplayPort output config, but not this one. 3 DisplayPorts!

I've been looking to upgrade my system for a long time now since my last graphics card broke, I have actually been looking at zotacs 970's because generally they have the best price to performance non reference cards.

These new 900 cards look amazing!

They've got a lot better with the design. Also it really got my attention when linus said 70c with only 50% fan speed, must be really silent under load.

The new cards from Nvidia are just awesome! Them Zotac coolers though, sick :P

I like the design and the thicker back plate (only single gpu for me). Really like how efficient the new 900 series is from Nvidia.

wow the 1st time that ive liked a zotac design.

never even looked at a zotac twice until now hahaha

Recent subscriber to the channel. Really enjoying all the reviews.

GTX 980 AMP is great but you people are far more great because you let us know about all the best tech there is.

Thanks! 

The custom PCB with that enormous neon batcave-like cooler for some overclocking goodness!