ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I like the dual zone red/green lighting on the extreme card! Looks awesome!

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

COUNT ME INZZ love the price and look

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

The Bumblebee of graphic cards...or yellow Zeus. 

Am I the only one who still prefers the reference design style cards?

Already bought the Zotac GTX 980 and it performs wonderfully. Holds its temperature where it's supposed to be. Would love to pair another one up for a SLI configuration!

ZOTAC created a beastly card based off of NVIDIA's newest technology. Their Extreme edition cards looks very very cool with triple fans and amazing LED effects! ZOTAC does know who can really sponsor them well. Because this is, LinusTechTips.

The design of the Omega isn't to my liking but I love the Extreme. Looks gorgeous.

Nvidia's new architecture really amazes me with its amazing price to performance ratio, power consumption, and heat, and zotac took that and made it even better by creating these awesome cards here, and yes I do feel scummy for having a 1 post account.

The Zotac Amp! Extreme is an amazing card. With its triple slot fan cooler, carbon fibre look and led effects they look amazing. They are great for overclocking and they look amazing too. the 900 series are really good with power consumption and are amazing cards. i have been saving up for my build since the 7th grade (I am in the 10th now) and i still need my GPU, my monitor, my peripherals, and my hard drive. Winning the Zotac GTX 980 AMP! Extreme will allow me to complete my build faster and finally get to play the PC games i have been waiting to play for so long.

I really like the new features like MFAA and super sampling and what I like about the extreme editions is well of course the better fan design than on the reference card but I just love the looks of them :)

Guess I might need to upgrade to a 900 series card. Personally I prefer the metal shrouded but performance trumps everything else

I really like the 900 series, is cheaper and better than the previous series, this new maxwell technology is driving people crazy!; I'd really like to have that video card, maybe I'll buy it next year 

Incredible cards, and just as it so be expected, sold out damn near everywhere.

WoW! Zotac doenst have the best name in my mind, but this extreme and omega did really flush all away! They made a great job, the extreme design is something different. I've never seen that and i am really excited, i am thinking of buying one. Price is very nice, low energy, high performance and so on. What would you need more ? I am just amazed haha. 

Looks awesome especially the breathing feature i think the zotac card is mainly used if you are just using one graphics card.

I like the AMP extreme cooler. It will fit almost any color scheme.

I don’t like the lip on the top. It reminds me of the previous gigabyte windforce design. I didn’t like the lip on the gigabyte cooler either.

Looks cool. I would like to have it. Didn't want to strain my brain thinking of a witty comment to enter the giveaway ;)