ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I've cut a window in my old Antec GX700 to show off the hardware inside. I love the Zotac's LED's and the huge backplate on it which would really nail the aesthetics department of my computer! Also, the power efficiency is really good. 

i5-4570 I CM Hyper 212 Evo I Corsair XMS3 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3 RAM I Asus H87M-Pro I MSI R9-280X Twin Frozr I
Plextor M5S 128GB SSD I WD Blue 500GB HDDVantec Voltra 550W I Antec GX700 Modded

Man the AMP Cooler looks sweet. Makes my 270x DC2 cooler look so... meh.

42/π=13,37 w00t?

The design look f'ing sweet...

and of course the performance :D 

Damn, gotta love that carbon fiber finish. Might need a new case to fit the whole card though!

Me again! :P i've never had a Zotac hardware component, but i know for sure that they ty as hard as they can to make GPUs and the hole Graphic Card.

I love the way extreme edition looks. Zotac never felt like other top brands to me until now

I really like the looks of the Zotac AMP Extreme. I'm guessing that the cooling would be around the same as the Gigabyte Windforce cooler. It really doesn't matter to me that it's made of plastic. It's not like i'll be using it as a weapon for home defense. 

Zotac really has done well with their heatsinks of late. The basic Zotac GTX 970, based off of the reference PCB, is damn good considering it's size and price. 

ITS AMAZING SEEING THE OLD GTX78O GETTING BEAT BY THE 330$ CARD AND ITS BIG BROTHER GTX 980 BEING THE FASTEST CARD ON THE MARKET NEED ONE BAD. STUCK WITH A R9270X

I like the cooler and metal shroud of the omega and well the cooler and LED effect of the Extreme.

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

Wow, ZOTAC really seemed to step it up! Love the new carbon fiber design with the LED accents, but just the fact they now have there foot stuck in the door is amazing. 

I love how low power the 900 series is...  It's pretty crazy how it can be more power efficient and more powerful at the same time!

Loving everything about the Zotac Extreme, from its sleek, sexy look down to its even sexier performance (yes I did just call a GPU sexy!!) keep up the great work guys...PEACE!! 

Only reason I would want this is because of the cooler and the lighting tho looks sick

Love the cooling on the Zotac.  Hate having loud/hot cards and they look like they'll remedy that problem.