ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Love everything whit carbon fibre!

woooooooow 980 for the win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The triple cooling fan + the quietness of the extreme, it's awesome

I like the new coolers, though I kinda miss the bright orange colour scheme from the 7X0 series.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

I like the new power to performance ratio that is offered by the 900 series cards. And I really love the design of the AMP! Extreme card, though it being plastic.  :P

Wish I win it with my first post. :rolleyes:  :)

I think these are some of the best looking coolers on the market and having a graphics card with coloring changing LED's is badass. 

Oh man i realy want that card... I hope this is the right giveaway form...

One of the Extreme cards would accent the inside of my case really epicly! The lights would do wonders as would the performance! :P

Well... I don't really like anything else except the better cooler and the fact that's it's a 980. I mean who cares if it's reference or Zotac ?  :D

Propably much more better than mine but still i love my ultra cheap plastic gpu 

That lighting on the Extreme's cooler looks nice when it's just being shown off on its own, but in a full build... well, I'm not sure whether you could make it fit in well with the rest of the components, considering how different the colours are.

Still, you can always just turn it off. It's a pretty good looking cooler without fancy lighting effects.

The Omega I'm not quite as fond of. It does look nice, but doesn't really stand out too much to me.

I really like the orange and grey color scheme. Two of my favorite colors. The Omega seems a bit more simple and I like that. The metal shroud, backplate and beefier fans are awesome.

Love the looks and the performance results of the AMP! Extreme. It is the card to go for :D

The Amp Omega has better overclocking. I personally prefer the Asus STRIX to either of these Zotac ones though.

The Old Man always told us that football is more than a game. It has the power to bring happiness to ordinary people-Sir Bobby Charlton.

the Zotac AMP! Extreme looks pretty freakin badass. It has been the only card out of all the GTX 970's and GTX 980's that made me pause the video and just observe how badass it looks.

:0 Such a sexy card.

PC Specs: CPU: i7-4770K @ 4.5Ghz (Cooled by Corsair H100i) GPU: 780ti (RIP) Mobo: Asus Z87-A Storage: 2x Samsung 850 pro (128GB) seagate SSHD (2TB) PSU: Corsair RM 750 Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 Peripherals Keyboard: CM storm cherry blues Mouse: Razer deathadder 

It's such a great time to be part of the pcmasterrace. We're moving forward while the consoles are stuck with 5 year old hardware for the rest of the generation

That cooler looks amazing, and i have never seen a GPU with LED lights build into it. Awesome!