ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

More power with less power :)

i7 4770k // Scythe Mugen PCGH 4 // Asus Maximus VI Hero // Crucial Ballistix 2x 4GB 1866 CL9 // MSI GTX 770 2GB Gaming

Dat cooling system on Zotac GTX 970 Omega & Extreme is so damn sexy!

Wish to grab one of those smokin' graphics card! :D

Nvidia, please drop the voltage limitation. If someone wants to fry their card, let them :P

I really like the OC+ USB thing. I always wanted to know how much power the GPU is taking. And it's a simple USB connection, you don't have to solder anything to the board. Also i'm in Mexico and prices here kinda suck, I always wanted a high end GPU, and the 900 series are awesome. I really hope to win, if I do I also hope that my 550watt PSU don't explode with a 980 :P

Good luck to everybody :D

im really loving the carbon fiber, i know its corney, but still.....go the leds glow blue? or rather is there a way to change them to blue?

I think it looks somewhat over the top. Then again I don't have a window panel so I don't really care how it looks. Only think that counts for me is build quality, performance and noise.
Still looking what 900series card/s to get together with a LG 34um95 or the OAC version of that panel.

If I would win this card with the giveaway I could (and probably would) upgrade my system to x99 instead of waiting another year.

Can anyone tell me the difference between the retail zotac gtx 970 and the omega edition?

Cooling design is very interesting...

do-not-want-1.jpg

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

It looks simply amazing.

I am the biggest, the best, better than the rest!

I like graphics cards! The extreme would probably look pretty cool in my PC because my motherboard has red LEDs in it.

yehey hope I would be the lucky one!! yet again another excellent video linus Cheers!!

Looking to upgrade my 780 xD XD xD

My rig: Intel Core i7 4790k | MSI Z97 PC Mate | GSKILL Ripjaws X 16GB 1866MHz | ADATA Premier SP550 480GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Seagate Barracuda 2TB  | MSI Gaming X GTX 1070 | Thermaltake Versa N21 | Corsair CX550M Semi Modular PSU | AOC G2460PF 144Hz | Logitech G502 | GSKILL Ripjaws KM780  | GAMDIAS HEPHAESTUS V2  PCPartPicker | Old Build Log | New Build Log

ZOTAC finally jumped to the first tier of the GPU companies!

good luck on getting that gpu guys.

Wow the extreme one looks pretty damn awesome, i didn't think it was possibke but it actually looks better than the refrence one, which i absolutley love..

Not really a fan of the Load illumination, but since it can be turned off its fiiiiinneeee and Carbon fiber pretty much looks cool no matter what it is implemented into  B)