ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Hey My uncle at ISRO (indian space research organization) worked on the project to send a rocket to mars with less than sperman's movie budget. He will need this for his simulation and he is an avid gamer. Give him and india some love and gift this card to me.

Them new cards are brilliantly made. :D

Extreme card has an awesome design imo.

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

I am really amazed by the Carbonfiber look to the Graphics card, it just looks so stealthy!

I really like the design of the extreme

I love how beastly both cards look but as you say they are still really quiet during operation which is important for me. The Omega colour scheme would go great with my Gigabyte UD5 Black edition board. The aggresive launch pricing on the gtx 900 series is awesome, Nvidia is really stepping up their game.

Gotta say I like the design but I can also see why some people wouldn't...

Wow wining this GPU would change my life entirely, I could actually make some good videos on youtube because I would have card which can handle new games, and still record them.

Hello LinusTechTips,

I really like the power efficiency and price of the GTX series, especially the 970 price and performance.

Those triple fans are sexy :3

I'm getting graphics card envy, considering that 970s are cheaper and better performing then a 290x it's very tempting, hopefully it'll force 290x down to a lower price than these

Would love one of these due to the incredibly efficient architecture in comparison to my current card!

I just bought myself new PC with the money I earned myself. But the only thing I missing in my PC is GPU. I skipped that part because I want to gather more money for the best card I can afford. GTX 970 would be too awesome :)

Loving the carbon fibre look. It would look great in my SOs PC I'm gonna build for Christmas.

I never won anything in my life, but I guess no harm in trying right :)

I like the triple fan one but I feel like it would be better if they made it RGB so it could match pretty much any rigs colorscheme

That is a pretty beast card. I would love to have one of these in my system. 

Halfbreed

The looks of the Zotac cards are amazing love it. It would be even more amazing to win it! xD

its look cool but a little bit high. but who refuse power i may consider Zotac but im more to EVGA AC 2.0 gtx 970