ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I'm really excited about these new 900 series cards, they seem to have added so many new features that I would use ^-^

Best things in 900 general is the efficiency, and the pricing is very very good.

I'm usually not too big on carbon fiber finishes on anything, but the extreme version looks surprisingly not bad.

I am so in love with the look of the AMP! Extreme. I just bought my msi 770 4 months ago. Why must you be so be so quick to steal my heart new cards D:

gtx 980? coudn't afford one so yada yada yada here I am. Also I do love the show. Thanks for this opportunity.

Thanks Linus for the awesome reviews you keep making for us!

I would love a gtx 980 as Zotac have awesome after market coolers and I like the new gtx900 features like the duper sampling!

These cards look awesome. Not only in performance and features. But they are so sexy looking.

They both look incredible, but other than cooling, I don't see much point in getting the Extreme over the Omega.

I really like the look of the Amp Extreme and the new Maxwell architectures power efficiency but I still might have to upgrade my psu from 500w to 750w

I think the design is a nice change from what we usually see. Then again i've always been a fan of the industrial look that Asus uses with their heat pipes. 

I am contributing greatly to this community with this one post. 900 series sounds m-azing.

Those cards look soooooo gooooood! Prefer the metal one though. I'm going to upgrade to a 980 as soon as i save up enough money.

This is one of the best looking aftermarket gpu I've seen! It totally fits my rig. The gtx 900 series is one of the most power efficient gpu on the market, what I love about the most is its silence, this is because my current gpu sounds like a hairdryer haha.

The card is quite nice looking. Good luck to all wanting to enter the contest.

The Zotac AMP! Extreme looks sooooo beast. :D

CPU: i7 6700K @ 4.8GHz | MOBO: Asus Maximus Gene VIII | GPU: EVGA 1080 SC | CASE: Silverstone TJ08-E | COOLER: Phanteks TC14PE | RAM: 16GB HyperX Fury | STORAGE: 250GB/1TB Samsung 850 Evo, XP941 256GB | PSU: 850W Seasonic X | MONITOR: Acer XB271HU | AUDIO OUT: Audio Technica M50X, AudioEngine D1 | AUDIO IN: Ant Lion Modmic 4.0 | KEYBOARD: CM Storm TK Brown | MOUSE: Corsiar M65 RGB

Triple slot cooler and the coooooool carbon fiber look

I definitely prefer the Extreme edition, just because of the yellow stripe of the Omega

Would love to win it  :rolleyes:

The price to performance of the 970 as well as the efficiency of the 970 and 980 makes Nvidia look like a much more attractive option than ever before.