ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I could really use the crudolas out of one of these,  for real! Im not even picky, either would do me just fine.

I like the design on the card as it looks like a freaky alien when illuminated.  It would be great to win this seeing as I had to return my Gigabyte gtx 980 leaving me out int the cold because you ca't find one anywhere(sans inflated price).

Awe man. I've been without a GPU with a 4770k since February. This would realy complete my build! Good luck everyone!

Oh wow, I'm all strapped into my seat ready for the speed of the 980.

Really like how the 900 series are power efficient, saves money in the long run.

The extreme edition looks so dope IMO

I got stuck with the pointy end

The breathing led's will not be visible in my case and that's a bummer but the lower power consumption is a plus, so yea, i welcome the improvements.

Wow that card looks like a beast, i am liking the cooler design of the cards.

At $409.99 for the ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP EXTREME 4GB, compared to my EVGA GTX 770 2GB (Reference Card) that 9 months ago I got for the same priceas the ZOTAC, the ZOTAC wins hands down. The power optimization, OC options, and additional memory on the ZOTAC puts my card to shame especially at the pricing level and power consumption. My biggest mistake was getting a Reference Card, that has absolutely no OC options. The ZOTAC GTX 970 or 980 series would be a great upgrade to my system, as it would better compare in performance to my Intel i7 3770K which I have clocked to 4.6GHz. In comparison, my CPU is only 6% slower than my GPU when rendering animations in Blender, and according to benchmarks I found on the web, the ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP EXTREME would be 22% faster than my CPU.

In regards to your product reviews and benchmarks, PLEASE KEEP THEM GOING, as your my primary source for information when it comes to TECH and upgrading my PC, and has in many ways influence my upgrades and time frame of upgrades.

Such a interesting looking card lol though i would be happy to win it :P

the omega has a better looking cooler IMO though 

CPU: Pentium G3258 OC 4.0GHz MOBO: MSI Z87-G41 PC MATE GPU: ASUS Strix Gtx-750Ti 2Gb RAM: 2x4Gb ADATA XPGv2 @ 1866Mhz PSU: EVGA 500B HDD: 500Gb WD Scorpio Black, 1Tb WD Blue 

I am to lazy to update this, but not to lazy to strike it out and write this.

I love the new 900 series and I'm actually going to get one fairly soon(darn you no tech jobs in my area)

I am here for the free graphics card . End of story .

I really want this card, my current card is giving me same trouble in latest games.  :ph34r:

Looks like a powerful card, the cooler seems unnecessarily large with the hump though.

I don't care for the cooler design on the extreme but the numbers make it impressive anyway.

These cards looks great especially in a window case were the lighting and breathing mode will stand out and give ones computer a more elegant look. I wonder how the 980ti will look if it does come out and all that power ;) <(•.•)>

Beautiful aesthetics although disappointing it isn't real carbon fiber. But amazing none the less.

Zotac´s GXT 980 Amp! Extreme Edition seams to be the fastest GTX 980 available now.

With the big heat sink the GPU doesn´t get warmer than 63°C, even under load @ 1405 MHz. The cooler design looks cool too. 

That card would be an awesome upgrade form my GTX 660 Ti.