ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

Damn, this graphic card look great and it's backed up with amazing new features like the DSR and great efficiency ! Been saving up for a PC for a while now and this would be an awesome addition. Hope I win!

Both of this cards look great, but i think the AMP! extreme looks much better with the carbon fiber finish. 

I personally think the AMP! EXTREME edition looks kind of tacky (I prefer clean, minimalist designs), but could work well in an over-the-top themed build.

Yes, another giveaway :D

A ton of wild single posters appeared -.-

What I love about that Extreme GPU, is that it compares to a car.

Powerful engine and lightweight body (carbon fiber xD) are the perfect match for a record killer :D

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

The carbon fiber-ish shroud on the extreme is awesome looking. Plus the added fact of being a 980 is just bonus.

wow, thats actually a pretty 'cool' card (see what I did there?)

I hope I can get this card soon!!! Love your videos Linus.

I really like the carbon fiber look, and especially the LEDs on the Amp Extreme.

It's (hopefully) time to play!

I like both but the carbon fiber led version is extra eye candy!  Ill take one

The design is awesome and the 980 is a beast of an overclocking card.....do we really need more reasons....!!!!  ;)

I like the three fan cooler. It looks good with the faux carbon fiber even if metal would be better, and the LEDs are a nice touch. 

It looks pretty pretty (pun wasn't intended...Well, not originally, anyway), and it's quite impressively powerful.

The CPU in my rig can still be pushed a little further, I just need to get off my lazy backside, but the GPU doesn't take too well to overclocking, and it holds the rig back in some games that I enjoy.

This generation doesn't seem to be the massive leap it touted to be. The 780 performance level has just moved down one tier, similar to how the 680 = 770 however this was a rebrand. Maybe they might come out with 980 ti then we might see the true potential of the maxwell architecture 

zotac's nonreference look a lot better than before

@nicklmg

I was actually hoping that LTT would end of doing a video on these cards, the other videos floating around Youtube are pretty bleh and don't really show me everything I want to know about the card. I think the Extreme would look a bit better if it was solid black instead of the carbon fiber look but I do like it's shape. Since you guys got the pair of them do you think it would be possible to post pictures of the cards with their coolers/backplates removed? I would like to see the PCB of both of them to see how different they are from each other and a reference board.

Thanks for the video and +1 to Zotac for the giveaway.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

What a beast of a card, nearly out performing the overclocked 780 and costing less, even with these mad price drops! Good job Zotac, I under estimated the compay.

I was just planning my new and very first rig and when I got the news about 900 series I was so happy that I waited so long with my build. To be fare I have never heard of Zotac but mostly cos it is not common in my region. I would be so happy if I got 980, cos I was planning to buy 970 :)

What I think about Omega and Extreme? Extreme looks definitely cooler :D, but heck, both cars are beasts for gaming I am sure.

Cheers, to anybody who wins this card!