ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

That cooler is massive, but I can see it being able to fit with just about any kind of build. I love all that triple slot action!

CPU: i5 4670k • Cooler: Corsair H100i • Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPOWER • RAM: Crucial Ballistix Elite 2x 8GB • Storage: Samsung 840 250GB SSD, 2x WD Red 3TB • GPU: EVGA GTX 780 3GB • PSU: Corsair RM750W • Case: Corsair 750D • Mouse: Razer Naga 2012 (I actually use the thing for productivity/media buttons) • Keyboard: Ducky Shine 3 w/ Browns - Green LED • Monitor: Asus PB278Q 27" 2560 x 1440, ASUS PB238Q 23" 1920x1080 • Lighting: 2m NZXT Sleeved Blue LED Strip • pcpartpicker.com/p/3cHfZ

Not sure I'm a huge fan (get it?!?!) of the looks of the cooler on either card, but I'd find SOME way to shoehorn one of them into my case!

I've never owned such a powerful graphics card, but from the benchmarks that you guys have been posting, I gotta say, they literally blow my mind away. I recently built my own computer but the only thing I am missing... is you guessed it, the sweet cherry on top :)

Whoohoo! Zodiac and there crazy graphic cards, love the oc software looks even if it has a couple of bugs.

Dang, the card looks amazing with sweet benchmark results!

Even though both Omega and Extreme look kinda ugly for me, I really like the LEDs on that Extreme card, would make my case looks even more colourful with its side window. :)

GTX 900 series with its power efficiency is really a temptation. I don't like having stuffs that are power hungry, save money for the electric bills. I even have a 80+ Gold PSU for the best money saving in the long run, but it's only 650W. :( With a 980, I can have a very high end card that is easily overclockable very easily on my 650W PSU. :)

ALMOST bought the Asus strix one yesterday because the Zotac one in europ is so expensive, then I so saw linus' review, glad to know it's also very quiet, hope I get lucky .fingercrossed!

Not sure what I think of the carbon fibre fan shroud, but the VRM solution looks pretty impressive. It's a shame nVidia always impose artificial voltage limits, even on enthusiast grade products; it would be great if they could do limited, OEM versions for companies like Dell and then unlocked ones for enthusiasts.

You said it was the quietest under load, and I want silence.

Future build:  Obsidian 450d, G1.Sniper z87, R9 280x Core i5 Haswell cooled by H100i, HyperX 8gb, Crucial SSD 120gb, Barracuda 2tb HDD

Current build: HAF 912, the worst mb ever, r9 280x, Core i5 650 w/ stock cooler, Corsair Dominator 4gb, 500gb Western Digital blue

The back plate looks beast! I would love to win this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO LINUS!

The Extreme design looks incredible! the whole cooling system in Zotac's 900 series looks pretty cool!

:C I actually like the faux carbon look

That is one cool looking video card. I hope that they will actually be able to draw it live on the WAN show this time and not take down the forums again. lol.

First time poster long time subscriber to youtube, as the first post suggests it often goes to first time posters so here's hoping  B)

I really like the omega more then the extreme but a 980 is still my choice pick!