ZOTAC GTX 970 AMP! Omega and AMP! Extreme plus a GTX 980 AMP! Extreme Giveaway!

I love the AMP! Extreme look, it's a bit like marmite, either love it or hate it

Eh, if only the new cards would be available in my country finally... And at least KINDA matching MSRP...

I just watched the video and im really pumped, I like every little detail about the new 900 series line up :D

Both of this cards are really nice .  Like all the new cards they bring a lot of new stuff  , but how much of all the new things are really helping me or are giving me a really better gaming experience?

I think that i prefer the metal 970 over the carbon fibre finish, it just looks better imo

I think I would like the metal one better, but with the 'carbon fiber' finish. :-P

What I like the most about the 900 series would probably actually be how power efficient they are and how they seemingly overclock really darn great! :P

------------------------ Liquidfox R3 ------------------------

Fractal Design Meshify 2 Compact – Corsair AX860i – Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero – AMD Ryzen 7 5900X – Nvidia GTX1070 Founders

Carbon fiber seems interesting for looks for case builds, but metal would presummabiliy be better for cooling. I like how the 900 series has made some great improvements over previous generation and at a great price point, specially for GTX 970's

I like the extreme 780's triple slot design because who isn't willing to give up space for better cooling and acoustics.

The Zotac Extreme looks great! Although the breathing effect looked (on camera) a little bit stuttery... Not bad for showing your pc off, but if you have the lighting effect constantly in the corner of your eyesight I think it's getting annoying after a while.

I do like the carbon fiber effect on the cooler, it gives a ''premium feel'' to it.

Triple slot? Doesn't that mean you would need 9 PCIe slots to run this card in 3-way sli? It still looks like a boss though! I'd go with the ZOTAC AMP! Omega just because I like the mettle guard and don't need all them flashy lights. :) The 900s are great in general and when Nvidia releases the 8GB version there will be no stopping them!

If God exists, you'll want to know Him

If God is Christ, He died so that you could. (Romans 5:6-11)

i kinda like amp version as i cant afford 2 of them.. so her size wont bother me anyway... :P

I really like the AMP version because it looks more stealthier and looks like it will run much cooler but with the Omega I like it about the same amount as the AMP version but it has less fans even tho they both run pretty cool. I tho k the ray of orange that is flying across the board gives it it's own characteristics. The 900 series of the cards really hoping that I had the money for it cause it is powerful and power efficient so I think that is a good deal for all the things that you might have to pay for in the future!

I love the looks of the AMP! Extreme, the carbon fiber finish looks really awesome and the fact that it's a 980 makes it even better because of Maxwell's low power consumption+godly overclocking.I NEED this graphics card because my 7950 is about to die, I would love to even get a 970 

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

The USB port on it is cool, but does it actually provide data that other hardware monitors don't show?

Good luck everyone!

Not a fan of the cooler, but it's better than my 760 so I'm definitely entering!

The Omega looks okay, but there's no wow factor. The Extreme edition on the other hand looks badass imo (a little bulky tho considering how TALL it is).

Finally Linus,  I was waiting for this review......thanks

Awesome giveaway guys! Serious kudos to ZOTAC for supplying the card!!

Anyway I'm really loving the new 900 series cards due to the new advances in performance and efficiency, I'm excited to see what people can do with these cards and how far we can push them. ZOTAC make awesome cards (currently using one myself) and the combinations of the nice visuals balanced with great performance makes one of their cards a really good choice. I'm looking to build a new system but my budget has prevented me even considering this kind of hardware so with any luck I might get picked :D

Cheers

Will

I like the looks of the AMP! Extreme and nvidia's new stuff that came with Maxwell.

I don't understand why are high end graphics card (even this one which isnt so expensive) are more expensive than my PC.  :huh:  :huh:  :huh: