If you could live in any country for a month (or a year), which country would it be?

Aruba

Nice. Weather looks fantastic. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

are u christian?

Atheist i think thats what it is called   

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Maldives for the lulz :D

It would be great to swim between islands (swimming fanboyism on :P)

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany. Maybe Sweden or New Zealand.

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

The Netherlands, Belgium or Germany. Maybe Sweden or New Zealand.

Why does no one want to visit Austria :/

I would love to go see England, especially to see the cast of Top Gear.

But it's so tempting to just move there and live there. The British people are totally awesome. :D

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I would love to go see England, especially to see the cast of Top Gear.

But it's so tempting to just move there and live there. The British people are totally awesome. :D

I am watching Top Gear right now. 

Would be great to meet the cast of Top Gear as well. 

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Why does no one want to visit Austria :/

its like Germany with less cool stuff

INTEL CORE I5 4670K | NVIDIA GTX 980 | NOCTUA NH-L9i | GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-SLI | KINGSTON 120GB V300

CM STORM QUICKFIRE TK | BENQ XL2420TE | ROCCAT SAVU | FRACTAL DEFINE R4

I am watching Top Gear right now. 

Would be great to meet the cast of Top Gear as well. 

But I want go to Britain purely just so I can buy whatever JDM cars I can get there that are not legal here.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

But I want go to Britain purely just so I can buy whatever JDM cars I can get there that are not legal here.

Not Legal? Where are you based? 

Not Legal? Where are you based? 

American import laws allow cars 25 years or older to be legally imported. That means i can only get up to an R32. I really don't like it though. I'd rather drive an S15. Those ain't legal either. But the S13 is though, but not my taste.

American import laws allow cars 25 years or older to be legally imported. That means i can only get up to an R32. I really don't like it though. I'd rather drive an S15. Those ain't legal either. But the S13 is though, but not my taste.

Funny. I saw a very nice S15 the other day. Built for drift but was free of liveries, just plain white. 

Most likely Canada.

phanteks enthoo pro | intel i5 4690k | noctua nh-d14 | msi z97 gaming 5 | 16gb crucial ballistix tactical | msi gtx970 4G OC  | adata sp900

South Korea. They has da fast internets.

CPU: AMD FX-6300 4GHz @ 1.3 volts | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: 8GB DDR3

Motherboard: Gigabyte 970A-DS3P | GPU: EVGA GTX 960 SSC | SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO

HDD: 1TB WD Caviar Green | Case: Fractal Design Core 2500 | OS: Windows 10 Home

its like Germany with less cool stuff

lol wrong. It got more Swag. Österreicher sprechen auch normal im Vergleich zu Deutschen.....

The COUNTRY of Québec!!

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

Germany or somewhere in asia to see how it is 

japan for kei cars and karaoke bars

or sweden/ EU for the environment

Its all about those volumetric clouds

The COUNTRY of Québec!!

your a funny guy

Its all about those volumetric clouds

I stay in Canada 3 weeks every summer and I love it! I stay in Campbell River on Vancouver Island. I do nothing but enjoy the view id love to live there, Decent internet and all. Its perfect.