If you could live in any country for a month (or a year), which country would it be?

Hmm... Got a brainfart: OP (@DildorTheDecent), why don't you make a poll with the seemingly most posted countries, to see what country / region would be the most wanted place to live among us LTT forum members?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Canada, Northern Europe, Germany, Netherlands and Japan to get the majority of the votes if you made a poll...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

The COUNTRY of Québec!!

And people wonder why french Canadians have a bad rep...

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

US because of the cheap stuff (PC parts etc.)

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

US because of the cheap stuff (PC parts etc.)

Two words, health care.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

if i could return to my normal job and life afterwards, tibet for sure. find some inner peace and all that crap

"You know it'll clock down as soon as it hits 40°C, right?" - "Yeah ... but it doesnt hit 40°C ... ever  😄"

GPU: MSI GTX1080 Ti Aero @ 2 GHz (watercooled) CPU: Ryzen 5600X (watercooled) RAM: 32GB 3600Mhz Corsair LPX MB: Gigabyte B550i PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Hyte Revolt 3

I want to live in New York, at the top of a tall building, with glass walls

The-Gartner-Penthouse-01-0.jpg

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Canada, South Korea or Sweden.

3700x, Asus B450i, 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB, Gigabyte GTX 970 ITXDan A4-SFX, SX600-G, 120mm AIO.

Hmm... Got a brainfart: OP (@DildorTheDecent), why don't you make a poll with the seemingly most posted countries, to see what country / region would be the most wanted place to live among us LTT forum members?

I wouldn't be surprised to see Canada, Northern Europe, Germany, Netherlands and Japan to get the majority of the votes if you made a poll...

Going to be a lot of countries though. And that takes time to do. Time I have.

Will get on it later in the day.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Canada. 

Reason one:
They're a lot like minnesotans. Just with a little more healthcare and gun control. 

Reason two:
They put milk in bags.

Reason three:
I'm 150 miles from the canadian border into Manitoba.

Eric S. Raymond used an E6600 from 2005 until 12/30/14 or open source software creation. Raw data computations in excess of 18GB each. Core 2 Duos still have tons of life left, my friend.

Either the UK or Canada.

So many things I could write here... things like this.

Canada.

Reason one:

They're a lot like minnesotans. Just with a little more healthcare and gun control.

Reason two:

They put milk in bags.

Reason three:

I'm 150 miles from the canadian border into Manitoba.

My friend us from Calgary, Alberta and he said when he lived their they never had milk in bags.

Milk bags are the weirdest thing.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

Going to be a lot of countries though. And that takes time to do. Time I have.

Will get on it later in the day.

Maybe not that much of them (AFAIK the most options you can have in a poll is 20. I could be wrong), but the most posted ones. No need to bother with not-so wanted countries like Italy, Greece, Russia etc. (No offence intended, but my apologies if some of you guys got offended by this)

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I want to live in New York, at the top of a tall building, with glass walls

That's and experience if you are drunk. 

That's and experience if you are drunk. 

Haha yeah, would be amazing to wake up, eat breakfast lookout over the city, have a shower facing out to the world,

my dream

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Haha yeah, would be amazing to wake up, eat breakfast lookout over the city, have a shower facing out to the world,

my dream

Or some day get pushed over by a psychopath (or a hitman)... :lol:

Or some day get pushed over by a psychopath (or a hitman)... :lol:

I would love to be killed by a hitman, would mean I was important enough to have killed

Two words, health care.

Agreed. (If you meant it's bad)

Lord Pantaloons, on 30 Nov 2014 - 7:32 PM, said: If Lawrence leaves his house and travels at a constant 40 MPH. How long will it take Bill from next door to shove a banana up his mom's rectum?

FX-6300Gigabyte R9 270X 4 GB OCWD Blue 1 TBCorsair Carbide 300RArctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro rev. 2Silverstone Strider Essential 500WAsus M5A97 R2.0Dell P2314HYamaha HTR-5740Mordaunt-Short Avant 309iSuperlux HD-668 BCooler Master CM Storm Quickfire UltimateGigabyte M6900Oneplus One 64 GB

my dream

And then the news chopper starts hovering outside  :lol:

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

your a funny guy

I know right!?!

And people wonder why french Canadians have a bad rep...

I want my province to be a country because we are not like you guys, I speak french as my dayly language and I am very proud of it. I want to protect that language and the story of my people. Does that makes me or you worse than anyone else, NO!! Don't believe what media tells you mate.

History has shown time and time again that english Canada want to assimilate us. I don't hate you because of that. If you were only  6 million inside if a CONTIENT of 350 millions (roughly I don't know) people maybe you would think differently.

I speak french as my daily language so I am making efforts here to right in english so don't hate on me haha :P 

If you want to have a disussion in private about the subject I would be more than happy to know your opinion ;)

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

My friend us from Calgary, Alberta and he said when he lived their they never had milk in bags.

Milk bags are the weirdest thing.

milks bags are awesome!! cheaper than 2 litters here in Québec :P

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

milks bags are awesome!! cheaper than 2 litters here in Québec :P

Milk bags used to be a thing in the UK in 2008. Haven't seen them since.