ARGB Fans Not Changing Color

I'm having some trouble changing the color and speed settings for my case fans. I have my case fans plugged into the fan hub on the back of my PC, I'm getting power for both the fans and the RGB lights on them but the fans don't seem to be detected in bios. When I go to change my fan settings in MSI center, only the fans plugged directly into the motherboard, such as my CPU fan, can be changed. There's also a weird spinning segment of color on the fans where these issues are happening. I'm wondering if this is a problem with the fan hub or the way I wired it. I have some pictures attached below that may help with determining the issue. 

IMG_7245.thumb.jpeg.658ffbf8dd565ad47ae18173215e5abe.jpegIMG_7246.thumb.jpeg.16c8d9f41b618fc60806d0dfc89bf982.jpegIMG_7244.thumb.jpeg.6d6480577bdc1154526621cff03cefed.jpeg

I only see the black 2 wire  cable going to your argb port.. there should be one for pwm cable too to connect to a fan port. 

i'm not familiar with MSI software, check if you can add or link a secondary port for argb.. as they usually are addressed separately. 

EDIT: except.. your fans are all 3pin DC controlled, you can plug them into your mainboard directly as DC fans.. you will have to change that in bios.. and you have 5 sysfan's ports that can take them. 

use software like fan control to control them as 1 unit.